• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 6: DE OM NOMS OF DEM. 8/6/11

Voting locked.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 6: DE OM NOMS OF DEM. 8/6/11

The yard was silent that day. Dead silent. And so, only one was courageous enough to vote. He hung the Ice Shroom from a pole, and lowered him into the flames of several Torchwood. Then, he found..........
Synthesis, you are Ice Shroom.

You LOVE ice. Why can't the other shrooms see that? Annoyed by the plants' hatred for frost, you have split off from them, and become an independent. Fortunately, you still have a tight bond with you best friend, Snow Pea. Because of this, Snow Pea managed to get you a double vote. Yet, Snow Pea's uncle Elder Pea Shooter does not trust you, and has made all votes FOR you double as well.

You are Neutral. You win if you survive to the final three, OR, if you survive to the final five with Snow Pea.
"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Snow Pea screamed. "I LET MY BEST FRIEND DIE!!!!!!!!!" The pool sparkled in the twilight. "I know what I must do..."
SoulMelody, you are the Snow Pea.

You, unlike CERTAIN other plants, are obsessed with ice. It's ice everything for you. So, you have formed a secret alliance with your best friend, Ice Shroom. You love Ice Shroom, and can't bear to see him go. In fact, if Ice Shroom dies, you too, will die of grief. However, as you are also Elder Pea Shooter's nephew, he has banned votes on you. You are immune to lynches. Unfortunately, this ban only works twice, so you can survive two lynches.

You are allied with the Plants. You win if all Zombies are eliminated, OR, if you survive to the final five with Ice Shroom.
Elder Pea Shooter found his nephew the next morning. "Oh God no." he whispered. "The zombies are really ruining us."

It is now Night 6. It will end tomorrow 7:00 PM EST. Send in your night actions.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 6: Blizzards aren't ice cream. Seriously, guys. 8/

Well this sucks.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 6: Blizzards aren't ice cream. Seriously, guys. 8/

Axle, you've been starting many lynches that haven't been doing much good... But it could be our fault for agreeing *cough*mine*cough*. But it seems like every person we kill, except for Mintaka, dies... =/

EDIT: XDD 'dies and ends up innocent' is what I meant. ^_^'

Last edited:

Wait, what? I guess I got roleblocked...? I don't see why I would've been chosen though.

Wha????? Crap, no. I died.

Onoes

Vote: Axle Helios-Kun

^ It's night now.

Oops/ I thought that was a mafia kill.

Can I please be subbed out?

Okay, then.

EDIT: My update will be late, as I will have to complete some stuff and find a sub for Derpeh Hooves. Still, send in your night actions. I've got, like, two.

Last edited:

Puff hid under the cabin bed. He wasn't coming out, ever. He would have his mom serve him meals from the bed, and he wouldn't be coming out to participate in the lynches. He heard footsteps. "Mom? Just put the pasta on the bed." he said. "GRAHR.." said a voice, which was apparently in Puff's room. "Mom?" Puff said, poking his head out from under the bed. "Oh my-"
Opossumguy, you are the Puff-Shroom.

You are definitely a junior plant- you were planted just days before the outbreak began. Despite that, you seem to now what's what, and have therefore earned a double vote, meaning that your votes count for two.

You are allied with the Plants. You win if all Zombies are eliminated.
The youngest one, the newest, bites the dust.
It is now Day 7. Commence voting. It ends 7:00 PM EST.

BAH! Well, I'm out, everyone. Good luck, Town. Get the Zombies for me!

Vote: Axle Helios you started pretty much all the lynches, I'm reallly starting to suspect you. =/

Cherry Bomb was getting weaker and weaker. "Hang in there Cherry," said Twin Sunflower, Cherry's maid. "N-no..." Cherry replied weakly. "Let me die." Twin Sunflower frowned. "I'm afraid I can't yet you do that." Cherry Bomb groaned. "The end is neigh. Thank you, Twin Sunflower. Thank you......"

Her cabin went up in flames, as did her life. Twin Sunflower escaped, but Cherry... had exploded.
Soledad, you are the Cherry Bomb.

You are very, very, sick and tired. You can't fight for the plants anymore, you are confined to bed. However, you still can help. You can tag any player, to partially join their faction. Your goal is to survive to Night 6. If you survive until then, you will explode, and die. However, the faction that you tagged will gain a special power for the next phase.

To do so, PM me with the message "Tag: Player".

You are Neutral. You win if you survive to Night 6.
Sourcandy has won the game! Congratulations, Sour!

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 7: BOMBS! You want it?! It’s yours my friend! 8/8/11

checked axle last night. he's town. so yeah.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 7: BOMBS! You want it?! It’s yours my friend! 8/8/11

It's over?

No, Sourcandy won in a fool-like win. The game is on.
Mijzelffan will replace Derpeh Hooves.

Last edited:

Yay, I'm replacing someone during the middle of the game! The last time I did that, I completely and utterly sucked :3

vote: Transform I guess.

Wtf?

Why me?

VOTE: Mijzelffan for voting me for no reason.

Seriously READ THE THREAD. I have an IMPORTANT ROLE

If me and Flame_ survive, we can keep alive and kill the Zombies. THE PLANTS HAVE TO WIN IF ME AND FLAME_ SURVIVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom