• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: The Academy for Developing Rescue Teams (ADRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sy jumped panting alittle.

"Erm Rescue Teams are formed to help other pokemon who are in trouble."

"Yeah!" Pom added, to lighten the mood. Everybody seemed really worried, although she had no idea why. Happy days, happy days xD

"Very good." Alazakam, disappointed that he couldn't frighten another student. The lesson continued like this for a while longer, and when Alakazam dismissed them, Synthesis rushed out of the classroom.

"Yes." he replied, slightly out of breath. "I just really dislike being in Alakazam's classroom, so when I have the chance to leave, I take it."

Sy nodded.

"I for one don't blame you I was really shaking in there."

"Why does he have to be so mean to all of us?" Synthesis thought sadly. "I understand now why Thespia almost started crying yesterday.."

Soon enough, the bell rang, ending Hailey's class. Smiling brightly, she picked up the eraser, ready to erase the board for the next class.

"Okay, kids. Make sure to read chapters one and two for your homework. Have a nice day!" Hailey said cheerfully, dismissing her class. As per usual, Viviana slithered up to her and bowed, Hailey following her example somewhat awkwardly.

"Thank you for the lesson Miss Hailey!" Viviana said cheerfuly, a bright smile on her face. Hailey pat Vivianas' head, happy to have a polite student.

"You're very welcome, Miss Viviana." Hailey replied, waving as Viviana slithered out the door. Humming to herself, Viviana slithered down the hallway, looking for her friends.

OOC: It's the second day of school, and we're just leaving class. There is no homework.

Sy sat down on a bench to try and get his head straight again.

"Man hope our next lesson isn't so daunting."

"It shouldn't be." Synthesis replied. "I've heard from some of our other friends, and they said the teacher was a happy-go-lucky Blissey."

Sy smiled.

"That sounds calming. I think I'll look forward to this one."

"So am I." Synthesis agreed. "Now that we don't have anymore class for today, what should we do? We have a lot of spare time."

Sy shrugged .

"I don't know...guess I'll just go out for some fresh air.

"I'll go with you.." Synthesis said. He walked down the modern hallway, and swept his way through the front door. The sun was shining, and the weather was wonderful.

Sy smiled.

"Wow what a nice day."

Sy walked outside and looked around

"It is." Synthesis agreed. He began glowing bright white as he absorbed the sunlight. "It's nice that I never have to eat." he sighed happily. "I can just make some sugary energy from the sun."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom