• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a sketch of my two characters in my app, if anyone is interested. I'm too lazy to color/refine it at the moment. :p

I would like to join

Pokemon: Lucario, Aerodactyl
Nickname: Speed, Rock
Age: 15 though Immortal(did not say anything about K.O.)
Team Name: Speeders
Team Rank: Silver
Personality: (Speed, He is always very happy, and would never hurt any friends. Any trouble, and he helps them at first chance.) (Rock, A very energetic Pokemon, he tries not to help, but will if he must. When you ask him what he does in his freetime, he will say he battles.)
Appearance: (Speed, A regular Lucario, with a gash in his right ear.) (Rock, a basic Aerodactyl, but is black and blue, instead of gray.)
History: Just defeated and befreinded a Aerodactyl, though I will not use him (He challenged me). My first mission was my last with my best friend, Scyt(site)for when we went to complete the goal, we ended up in a monster house, with only enough room for two Pokemon not counting the enemies. Rock has never had any real friends, that is util he met Speed. Rock spied on speed, until he knew how powerful he was, when he then challenged Speed.

Moves: (Speed, ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Swords Dance) (Rock, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Iron Head)

Comments/Questions: Q: So if I get in, do I have to try to catch up, or just start where you are in the PMD Role-Play?

Last edited:
What do you mean by "Immortal"? Also, I think that you should add a member to your team, I don't think Rescue Teams can only have one member (I suggest using the Aerodactyl). If you get accepted, you would just start where we are.

Pokemon:Sceptile/Blaziken/Weavile
Names:Jukai/Xavier/Cassern
Team Name:Brotherhood
Team Rank:Silver
Personality: Jukai is the speedy somewhat mature one of the group but he is also the most naive and tempermental. X is usually the most "grown-up" one but is usually just as immature as his 'brothers' and Casshern is the clown and main trouble maker of the group, usually getting in some form of mischief.
Appearance: Jukain usually wears a black bandana around his neck; X carries a toothpick in his mouth at all times and Casshern is a shiny Pokemon
History of your team:The journey of these three is a long one filled with many laughs and fights but the pivotal moment of their friendship was when they became brothers(a rescue team). It was a usual day for each one of them: Jukai(Grovyle) was training his legs at a nearby obstacle course(Sinister Woods), while X(Combusken) was eating lunch. Usually the three don't meet until around sunset for some training before they do their afternoon routines but today was alittle different. As Jukai went finished his daily run he found himself a little dizzy(which was unusual because he roamed the forrest his whole life) so he sat down and ate some nearby berries. Jukai couldn't get rid of the strange feeling he had even after he was fully rested so he went home. To his surprise Xavier and Cassern were there to greet him, he decided to ignore the feeling for the time being. According to them their friend Don(Riolu) was heartbroken over his girlfriend going out with everyone except for him and the three of them and had gone to Mt.Travail to commit suicide. This revelation didn't require anymore words passed between these three friends as they immediately set of to save their friend. Through the arduous mountain they climbed using their unique skills to fight of the unusual amount of Pokemon that tried to take them out. Eventually they reached the top of the mountain. What they found, unfortunately wasn't what they had hoped for. The sight before them was clearly Maria(now a Gardevoir and the girl that cheated on Don)throwing their near death friend off of the mountain. This greatly angered the trio and they immediately and recklessly attacked her. Also to their surprise they couldn't land a hit on her and she was effortlessly reducing their endurance. As the battle dragged on that feeling slowly continued to gnaw at Jukai until he couldn't take it anymore and his Overgrow ability activated immaturely, immediately afterwards X's Blaze ability caused him to evolve and Casshern evolve because of his Razor Claw. This frightened Maria and she instantly teleported away. The newly evolved friends could not belive what happened even as the days went by, neither could they figure out where Maria was to take revenge. Thus they decided to make a rescue team and named it Brotherhood for their fallen brother which Casshern pointed out made them brothers as well. Their mission as brothrs was to get back at Maria and stick by each other no matter what...
Moves:Jukai(Thunderpunch,Earthquake,Dragon Pulse, Energy Ball)
Xavier(Blaze Kick,Brave Bird,Sky Uppercut,Swords Dance)
Casshern(Fake Out, Ice Punch, Night Slash,Low Kick)
Comments/ Questions: None of them are the leader because they would argue if they ever debated over being the leader of the team but if one of them is more suited for a particular mission(Jukain in forrest or X in Volcanos) then they have the express right to tell the others what to do.

A minion of Zoroark:
Pokemon:Lucario
Name:Don
Personality: Very mature for his age and inquisitive. Don doesn't understand what laziness is. He can be pessimistict at times but he is usually jovial and fair.
Appearance: He was originally normal color but for some reason he became shiny with his evolution; wears fingerless gloves that are black.
History:He can't remeber anything except that he was a Riolu before he woke up, his name is Don and he was thrown of the top of a mountain. He does know he owes his life and new found power to Zoroark and so will fight at his side.
Moves: Aura Sphere, Ice Punch, Extereme Speed, Crunch
Comments/ Questions:pMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
All fixed, and by immortal, i mean i cannot get killed, but can get K.O.'d. if you look at my history in PMD: Forgotten Faith, it is the same storyline., When I turned ten, I got a snorlax(lucario in this one), then i was granted immortallity in 5 years, Restless in ten......

Ebon is accepted, but Bugga, could you please tell us more about Aerodactyl please?

Ok, I guess you're accepted. But I just wanted to let you know that our RP is kinda dying right now, so there won't be that many posts :(

Can I make two characters?

Pokemon: Pokabu, Charmander, Cyndaquil

Names: Sizzle, Zippy, Rocket

Team Name: Team Volcano

Team Rank: Normal

Personality: Sizzle is a calm, laid back Pokemon, who can take a hit. She was chosen as the leader because of her responsibility. She was also chosen for her loyalty, and because she's strong for a girl! As the leader, she became a bit more, commanding. She gives orders and doesn't care what anyone says against it. What she says, goes! She is also sister to another Pokabu, Ace.
Zippy is what you would call 'The King of Crazy' but what he would call "normal". He's the kind of Pokemon who will believe anything, like that a legendary wanted to be his friend. Speaking of which, he would make a great friend. He's there through thick or thin, and takes damage for you. Now what could be better? A smart friend might be, as he isn't isn't too bright. Zippy is the younger brother of Rocket.
Rocket is the second in command for the team. He takes his responsibility almost as seriously as Sizzle takes hers. He's brothers with Zippy, and is mostly annoyed by him, as he will spend more time with his older brother than anyone else. Rocket is a bit shy around Sizzle, because secretly he likes her. He one day dreams of being the most powerful Typhlosion, ever.

Appearance: Sizzles markings are brighter than normal, making her orange body the color of the sun, the red orb on her tail a beautiful pink, and her face a shining brown. She wears a green and blue striped bandanna. Her eyes are green.
Zippy is a golden hue with a blue fire burning on his tail. He wears bright red wristbands on his arms and tail. His eyes are blue.
Rocket looks like any normal Cyndaquil, but smaller. He has a dark blue bow tie around his neck. His eyes are closed.

History of your team: Their team started when they all met somewhere in a forest close to Treasure Town. They made an exploration team, named by Rocket's evolution forms. Their first adventure was actually to find stolen money. They had to battle two crooks, a Wurmple and a Sneasel, to get it back. They then got their official exploration team badge. And started their adventures when they heard of Zoroark.

Moves: Sizzle: Flamethrower, Dig, Flame Wheel, Ember
Zippy: Fire Fang, Metal Claw, Bite, Leer
Rocket: Flame Wheel, Dig, Extrasensory, Double Kick
Comments/ Questions: PMD

Pokemon: Pikachu

Name: Spade

Personality: Spade is aggressive to anyone, even someone he may trust. But then again, he hardly trusts anyone. Other than Zoroark and the other minions. He never wants to talk things out, and believes everything has to be settled with a fight. Being a teenager, he can be awkward sometimes, and he's the average teen, except evil. Speaking of that, He feels that he could one day have an evil army to control by his own will.

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%20pikachu/dancingray/Return_of_Dark_Pikachu__by_AikaChan.jpg With a Light Ball attached to a string around his neck.

History: Spade was abandoned as a young child because his coloring was strange to the other Pokemon he lived with. He learned to fend for himself, and steal from others. He became a known outlaw, and had to stay in secret. Then he met Zoroark. He inspired Shade to get stronger, and Shade himself grew to being nocturnal. Soon Shade became powerful, but not any more powerful than Zoroark's side. He learned how to stay more focused, and how to balance in different ways. He started to become more and more evil, attacking Pokemon he thought were weak before stealing from them. He's become a feared Pokemon to those who he thieved from, including his family.

Attacks: Volt Tackle, Thunder Bolt, Thunder Wave, Brick Break

Comments/ Questions: I have a Pikachu in my PMD game.

Accepted! I like your characters, they are interesting! I'll VM you with some info to get you started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom