• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Chronicles of Nijen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Force

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
In the region of Nijen, an evil Criminal organization called "Team Element" is tryng to use four elemental Legendary Pokemon to take over the whole region, then the entire world. You are a trainer starting in Mosswind Town, recieving a Pokemon from Professor Juniper, and the quest will take you across the region. There will be 135 new Pokemon, and 94 out of the original 493, in the Nijen Pokedex. Nijen needs to be saved before it's too late! There are also two New Types: Light and Sound.

When your Pokemon are ready to evolve, I will PM you.

The Pokemon you can choose from are
Eagreen, a Grass/Flying Eagle Pokemon,
Fithon, a Fire/Psychic Python Pokemon,
Puddeleph, a Water/Ground Elephant-Otter Pokemon,
Neekit, the Normal pre-evo of Meowth,
Mareep (Now Electric/Light),
Aron,
Venogrub, the Bug/Poison pre-evo of Venonat,
Somoku, the Fighting pre-evo of Makuhita
Wraithreese, a Ghost/Ice Phantom Pokemon,
Whismur (now pure Sound type),
Tinyena, the Dark Pre-evo of Poochyena,
and
Dragrex, the Dragon-type baby T-Rex Pokemon,

The professor only has one of each, so
Once these Pokemon are all gone, the RP will be closed to sign-ups

Name: Yamato
Appearance: Brown spiky hair, dark blue eyes, yellow shirt with a black X across it, decent skin, white pants, and red shoes.
Personality/History: will be played out
Starter: Aron

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kevin
Appearance: pale skin, black hair down to his shoulders, blue eyes, camoflauge shirt, black pants, bright orange trenchcoat, mirrored sunglasses.
Personality/History:will be played out
Starter: Fithon (nicknamed Kaa)

betagold: ACCEPTED, and I'll nickname Aron Gigas

Name: Cole
Appearance: Long brown hair, black eyes, black shirt and jeans, and a black trenchcoat, black shoes.
Starter: Dragrex

Would you happen to be in Serebii's Fakemon Creator's Club, because Dragrex is actually the name of one of my creations, though the name is spelled differently, and it is half Dino Type.

ACCEPTED

PS: I don't go on SPPF anymore, nor do I want to. Sorry!

may i play
name brook
age 11
gender male
appearance short brown hair,blue eye, brown shirt and jean,red trenchcoat and red shoes.
Starter: Fithon

may i play
name brook
age 11
gender male
appearance short brown hair,blue eye, brown shirt and jean,red trenchcoat and red shoes.
Starter: Fithon

You double posted, and Fithon is already taken.

Hi. I would like to play.
Name: Zeph
appearance: Green somewhat long hair, wearing a white beanie, a grren and white striped collared shirt, brown pants, white shoes and blue eyes.
personality/history: will come in to play later on.
starter: mareep

Name: Joey (what? i dont have to use a japanese name do i?)

Starter: Eagreen (cool pokemon idea)

Appearance: Blueish-greenish eyes, brown spiked hair, white plain shirt, army shorts

Persanality: Kind of temperish and gets frustrated easily, but is kind and calm when he has nothing to be mad about

Please let me play! sincerely, TEAM ELEMENT WILL BE DESTROYED!
stunky08

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom