• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Cosplay

Avalons-Healer

Korean Pokemon Fan Artist
Reaction score
I'd like to dress up as a character from Pokemon Colosseum or Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. If I'm going to decide to be a main character, I'd like to play as either Mirei (Rui) or Ryuuto (Michael). And Mana (Jovi) is also a possibility. But other minor characters such as chasers or riders are fine by me. Does anybody know any costume plans are good pictures I can follow along as guides or instructions? Even previously done photos of cosplay costumes.

And if nobody can find one from the games, can someone send me a costume for Hikari (Dawn) from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Thanks a bunch!

-Avalons-Healer

P.S. I would like it by June or July, for I'll be starting my Freshman year in High school by August and I would like to prepare the costume for Halloween or any upcoming Cosplay Conventions.

Ooh, you're in BC? Going to Animethon in Edmonton, by any chance? =D
Don't know of any patterns or anything, but you could try cosplaylab.com to see if anyone's already done it. x:

Already checked...

I already checked there. I only found costumes from the TV series.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom