• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July 27

European fans were starting to feel disheartened about the possibility of "Pokémon Conquest" being released in Europe. However, today Nintendo UK has announced via Nintendo Gamer that the game will be released on July 27, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July

Fantastic news, and ages before B&W2 are released as well, plenty of time to play and finish it before the Autumn arrives. I'll probably get it on launch day.

Re: Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July

Me too. I was beginning to feel that Nintendo were going to totally leave us out

I already asked a friend who's currently in the States to get it for me, so I should have it soon anyway

I was actually getting worried that it wouldn't be released in Europe. Makes sense, though, that it takes a little more time localizing it in Europe than in other continents, but it would be nice that they told us a little earlier. Anyway, can't wait to get my hands on this game. What about you, my fellow, European warlords?

I preordered it already, got it for a bargain @ £24.99

Glad you guys are getting the game in Europe. But now I really wonder how they are going to release that Typing game between Conquest(July) and B2W2(Fall).

I also thought that it wasn't going to be released in Europe because no Nobunaga's Ambition games had been released in Europe before and I am very happy that it will be releasing in the UK. I think I will preorder it for buying on the release date.

I went and preordered this today! Along with B2W2 (which apparently have an EU release date now!! Or is that just a rumor? Someone on Tumblr said it was the 12th of October...) and the FF:T game. Aaaaa so many new awesome games...
Though... Game UK lists it's release date as the 20th, not 27th, for the UK. And I was told in-store it was being released on the 20th...

Last edited:

I went and preordered this today! Along with B2W2 (which apparently have an EU release date now!! Or is that just a rumor? Someone on Tumblr said it was the 12th of October...) and the FF:T game. Aaaaa so many new awesome games...
Though... Game UK lists it's release date as the 20th, not 27th, for the UK. And I was told in-store it was being released on the 20th...

Game retailers tend to estimate dates for people who want to pre-order.

time to sample some Nobunga's Ambition gameplay methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom