• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I also wanted to add that the anime is known for having pre-evolved Pokemon defeating it's evolved form (Pikachu vs Raichu, Oshawott vs Dewott etc..) to showcase that "evolution isn't everything".

There's also a possibility that Torracat might stay in it's current form, and Ash will somehow come up with a strategy that will ultimately have Torracat defeat Kukui's Inciniroar.
That thing tanked attacks from three fully evolved pokemon, one of them super effective, without flinching and has that killer Z-move. I can’t see Torracat defeating it without calling BS (not that it really matters to some of the writers).

That thing tanked attacks from three fully evolved pokemon, one of them super effective, without flinching and has that killer Z-move. I can’t see Torracat defeating it without calling BS (not that it really matters to some of the writers).
Kukui is basically the closest Alola has to a Champion in terms of power. Chances are Ash will never beat him. I'm not saying it's not possible for Ash to beat him, but the chance is there.

TNFcU3o.jpg
Looks like Ash is getting Jangmo-O

He does need some mons, and Jangy would have both Dragon and Ground attacks for the Z-Crystals, if not evolve for the Komo-Z Crystal.

Yeah, I saw it minutes after posting that. Any reliable translations around? The onion fairy forums doesn't have one.
Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon 's selections, goose bumps took a while ....
Even at the after-recording scene, times when the actors cried for their feelings. I can not wait for the broadcast ~ (It is still ahead time) ♫
I mean
"Pokemon Sun and Moon" tomorrow
Do not miss it!
※ Cover of director's powerful act, because it becomes spoiler so sorry

If they give Ash a pokémon this point, and considering we have only 40 episodes left, it has to have a good backstory and a good fighting-style or good development in the series. I just think they are late giving Ash a pokémon at this point, but it isn't impossible.

Back
Top Bottom