• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I'm actually wondering now if we might see Ash's Charizard return to the cast and that Dragapult is thus Leon's. I mean of all of the hyped Charizards, I think that is the one exception to the 'DOUSE THEM WITH WATER DAMN IT' mentality that has built up since at least the Kalos League.
I think both Charizard and Dragapult will be Leon's.

I got a question that I am wondering about: Which saga saw Ash get six Pokemon in the shortest amount of time (I consider Kanto and Johto as separate sagas for the sake of this question)?

Pages from the 2021 calendar:

EBDDF3E6-3EA5-4DAC-A77F-4A272652BAC7.jpeg

I'm starting to feel like a Kalos reunion is just around the corner. We've also been seeing a bit more of Greninja lately, for whatever it's worth.

Everyone that isn’t Pikachu, Lucario, or Cinderace has been sent to the distortion world.

Here are closer images:

B5F61A17-85E8-40CF-A641-FC76C6C7D936.jpeg FFADF4E0-711C-4FEC-BF2C-633205DAC15A.jpeg 60732726-6315-4198-BCD7-B492839B737D.jpeg BEB67A45-1429-4A52-8ED3-22EA9D865AD0.jpeg 0C29A7E7-1D0F-42A9-8D22-0BC15EBA693F.jpeg CF88073D-6155-44DA-A2E3-DAC2B65A9944.jpeg

Judging by the Pokémon in each one, the first is in Johto (Ecruteak City), the second is in Unova, the third is in Hoenn (Fortree City), the fourth is in Alola, the fifth is in Galar (Looks like Ballonlea to me) and the sixth is in Kalos (Probably Snowbelle City or somewhere around there).

Pages from the 2021 calendar:

View attachment 136754
I think Kalos will come around at the end of next year. You can see Dedenne and SYLVEON. Also a thing to notice is that I think Lucario is becoming the new greninja because he’s everywhere along with cinderace.

What happened to Gengar, Dragonite, and Galarian Farfetch'd?

It would be nice if Ash could catch a Dragonite, Gengar, and Galarian Farfetch’d man!

Also a thing to notice is that I think Lucario is becoming the new greninja because he’s everywhere along with cinderace.
With hopefully some actual personality if the calendar images are any indication.

Also that Halloween image is so cute with Lucario and Cinderace's little outfits and Pikachu bandaged up like a mummy.

Poor Meowth Sobble, Gengar and Dragonite... well you know Cinderace and Lucario are very popular... for reasons...

Jokes aside... I'm glad that Mimikyu has decided that instead of killing Pikachu he is gonna kill Goh. I love you Mimmikyu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom