• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I can't believe its 5 months ago that Farfetch'd evolved and that Sirfetch'd hasn't made a major appearance (Yes, not counting cameo's) since. Goh's Farfetch'd also suffers from this since then.
This is pretty much tge standard for Journeys. Ash Pokemon have severals months of an absence while the captures Goh has fade into the background entirely.

This is pretty much tge standard for Journeys. Ash Pokemon have severals months of an absence while the captures Goh has fade into the background entirely.

Its kinda funny, since the way Gohs Farfetch'd was portrayed, made me look at it in a different way and i have even used a regular Farfetch'd in the Galarian Star Tournament in the games and it destroyed.

With the recent Pokemon Legends video, part of me is wondering if they might find a way to evolve Goh's Stantler into Wyrdeer
That's assuming it's even possible, though, since there's a chance that Wyrdeer and other regional variants/evolutions have since gone extinct in present time due to none of those Pokemon being present in modern Sinnoh. That said, even if these Pokemon really are extinct, an evolution into Wyrdeer could potentially be achieved via time travel or something similar.

That's assuming it's even possible, though, since there's a chance that Wyrdeer and other regional variants/evolutions have since gone extinct in present time due to none of those Pokemon being present in modern Sinnoh. That said, even if these Pokemon really are extinct, an evolution into Wyrdeer could potentially be achieved via time travel or something similar.
Time travel is certainly possible, right Celebi.

Unless the anime comes up with some excuse for why it evolves in the present

So there's 12k Eggs in JN080 let's hope Goh or Ash gets it
Containing:
  1. Qwilfish
  2. Larvitar
  3. Absol
  4. Skorupi
  5. Sandile
  6. Pawniard
  7. Deino
  8. Pancham

Next episode Goh will catch new bug/fire pokemon
i forgot the names so many now i cant remember them all
which is great
im curious the next video of pokemon
new form of santler is that sinnoh Pokémon how that possible i know its new ideas of gamefreak but i don't understand how that possible to happen
that Stantler should be in galar region and same with Growlith

Next episode Goh will catch new bug/fire pokemon
i forgot the names so many now i cant remember them all
which is great
im curious the next video of pokemon
new form of santler is that sinnoh Pokémon how that possible i know its new ideas of gamefreak but i don't understand how that possible to happen
that Stantler should be in galar region and same with Growlith
I don't think Goh is catching volcarona. His mission isn't a capture mission but more of a "Get an item" mission.

thats not what i meant
i mean where are they from
what region and why didnt they apper in glara region or alolha games before

Back
Top Bottom