• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day One Start
  • I know, give me time please. I'm in university.

Once again, I would like to say thankyou for joining so fast, I wish you all good luck, and have fun!

It is now Day One. As a reminder, votes deal damage to the target instead of lynching, this means that having a no lynch day phase is likely, and could be common. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. The phase will end in 48 hours + 5 minutes. Some form of flavor text will start from Night 1.

Officer Snake is Modkilled for Nameclaiming

• Hello all, sorry for the tags.

It is with regret that I must inform the game players that Officer Snake has been modkilled. Myself and Dylan had to do some thinking and we decided that naming your team is breaking the rule of nameclaiming. So for that reason, Officer Snake shall no longer be able to play. I apologise for this, as the nameclaiming sounds like it is just your name you cannot claim, however we decided the team name is included in this too.

Dear Officer Snake,

You are Kecleon! The Color Change Pokemon!

You are a Normal type pokemon, that made it's debut in Generation III. Your actions are the following:

Ancient Power: Player Name
    This is a 1HP Rock type damage move. This will deal 1HP damage to whoever you target. Taking type effectiveness into account.

Colour Change: Pokedex Number #001 - #201
    This move allows you to disguise yourself as the Pokemon selected for the night phase that you chose it. Any checks will come up corresponding to the disguised pokemon you have chosen. However, should you disguise yourself, the following day phase you will have a vote power of 0HP. Secondly, you may not become the same Pokemon twice in one game.

You have no evolution.

You are sided with the Protectors of Hoenn (TOWN), You win when all forces threatening the town are destroyed.

You have 15HP.

Officer Snake was Modkilled, they were sided with Town.

Again, my apologies.

Night One Start

• End of Day One Votal count.
    PlayerNo. of votesWho voted
    DekuNut1Contrainer
    DarthWolf2ME, Pika_pika42,
    ZinnLav1Lone_Garurumon
    Contrainer1DekuNut

DekuNut took 1HP damage!
    DarthWolf took 2HP Damage!
    ZinnLav took 1HP Damage!
    Contrainer took 1HP Damage!

It is now Night One, this phase will end at approximately 1PM GMT tomorrow. 24ish hours from now.

Day Two Start

• Dear Magnificent Entertainer,

you are Electrike! The Lightning Pokemon!

You are an Electric type, your first appearance was in Generation Three. Your actions are the following:

2x Charge
    This move allows you to charge your attack for the next night, this means instead of Spark doing 1HP damage, it would do 2HP damage.

Spark: Player Name
    This is an electric type 1HP damage move. This will deal 1HP damage to whoever you target. Taking type effectiveness into account.

Your evolution is a hidden chance effect every night.

Besides these moves, you have the ability Static, this gives you a small chance to Paralyze, (role block) if a target attacks you. You would still take damage, but any other ability of theirs would be blocked by you, whether aimed at you or not.

You are sided with the Protectors of Hoenn (TOWN), You win when all forces threatening the town are destroyed.

Magnificent Entertainer was killed, they were sided with the TOWN.

It is now Day Two, this phase will end around 48hr from this post. Sorry for no Flavor, I am currently studying in the library but wanted to get this out. Apologies!

Officer Snake subs in for Contrainer
  • I've had a very long day and didn't announce it when I asked for the sub, so to inform other players @Officer Snake is subbing in for Contrainer.

Contrainer I had messaged you this morning but you still hadnt been here since Friday so I had to. :/

Night Two Start
  • Day 2 Votals:
    Player VotedNo. of votesWho voted
    DarthWolf1ZinnLav
    Max19961Rainbow Cloud
    MegaPod2Lone_Garurumon, jdthebud
    ZinnLav3MegaPod, AussieEevee, Max1996

DarthWolf took 1HP damage
    Max1996 took 1HP damage
    MegaPod took 2HP damage
    ZinnLav took 3HP damage

It is now Night Two! Send in your actions. This phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp. Around 4:20PM GMT.

Day Three Start
  • Night Three Start

• I should announce to you that I have tweaked the rules slightly, the name and type claiming rule in particular, it has been clarified to say you may not claim move names or move types aswell. This was changed due to myself being asked by a player or two.

Secondly, the OP has been updated with who has died already, so people can keep track.
    Player votedNo. of VotesWho voted?
    AussieEevee1Max1996
    Max19963Rainbow Cloud, AussieEevee, Lone_Garurumon
    Pika_pika421Officer Snake

AussieEevee took 1HP Damage
    Max1996 took 3HP Damage
    Pika_pika42 took 1HP Damage

It is now Night Three, this phase will end approx 48 hours from now, take a few minutes.

ME subs for Feenie
  • On another note, since I really wanted to get this out before phase change.

@Magnificent Entertainer is subbing in for @Feenie effective immediately, you may confirm and post.

I'm now gonna set an alarm and nap so I can get better. You have 3 and a half hours till phase end, dont forget to get your actions in! :)

Day Four Start

• Dear DekuNut,

You are Castform! The Weather Pokemon!

You are a unique Pokemon that originated in Generation III. Your actions are the following:

Forecast: Form
    You may use this day or night. This allows you to change form into one of three forms. Sunny, Rainy or Snowy. Each one has it's own 2HP move that corresponds to the type that you turn into. You may change forms as many times as you like. You also change your type with each form.

Weather Ball: Player Name
    This is a 2HP Normal* type move. This will deal 2HP damage to whoever you target. Taking type effectiveness into account.

* As Sunny Form, this becomes Fire type.
    As Rainy Form, this becomes Water type.
    As Snowy Form, this becomes Ice type.

You have no evolution.

You have 15HP.
    DekuNut has been killed. They were sided with the Town.

Whew, I apologise for being ill, I am much better after a sleep. Thankyou for waiting and sorry for the inconvenience!

It is now Day Four, this phase will end 48 Hours from this posts timestamp. (+ two minutes so its basically 10PM GMT)

Also, I am hoping to finally get some non revealing flavour text in the following phases. Secondly, unless I have messaged you otherwise, assume that your attack (if any) has gone through successfully. That is all!

Night Four Start
  • Player VotedNo. of votesWho voted
    MegaPod8ME, jdthebud, ZinnLav, Rainbow Cloud, Lone_Garurumon, Jinjo, Pika_pika42, DarthWolf
    ZinnLav1MegaPod
    AussieEevee2AussieEevee, Max1996
    Pika_pika421Officer Snake

MegaPod took 9HP Damage!
    ZinnLav took 1HP Damage! ZinnLav has fainted!
    Dear Zinnlav,

You are Nincada! The Trainee Pokemon!

You are a Bug/Ground type Pokemon, and are slightly unique, this is due to the fact that in the games you evolve technically into two separate Pokemon. However, for this game you can only evolve into one. (Sorry :p) Your actions are the following:

Scratch: Player Name
    This is a normal type 1HP damage move. This will deal 1HP damage to whoever you target. Taking type effectiveness into account.

Your evolution is a chance effect every night. Besides the standard evolution chance, you can choose whether to evolve into Ninjask OR Shedinja as soon as you get your Role PM. You do not know what abilities these roles have prior to evolution. Should you not want to pick your evolution, I will keep it as a 50/50.

You have 15HP.
    ///
    Dear ZinnLav,

You evolved into Shedinja! The Shed Pokemon.

With the evolution you have lost your attack, but have gained the Wonder Guard ability. This means you can only be hit by super effective attacks. (Votes will still deal normal damage.)

With this however, you have now only gotten 1HP. To compensate for this, you have a vote power of 2HP, instead of the usual 1HP.

Your win con remains the same, you now have 1HP.

ZinnLav has died, they were sided with the town.

AussieEevee took 2HP Damage!
    Pika_pika42 took 1HP Damage!

It is now Night Four, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp. (This phases get later and later don't they) :p

Last edited:
    Day Five Start
  • Dear Megapod,

You are Shuppet! The Puppet Pokemon!

You are a ghost type that originated in Hoenn. Your actions are the following:

Night Shade: Player name
    This is a ghost type 1HP damage move. This will deal 1HP damage to whoever you target. Taking type effectiveness into account.

Your evolution is a chance effect every night.

Besides this, being Ghost Type, you are passively immune to normal type attacks.

Besides these moves, you have the ability of Frisk, this will let you receive a PM when an item is found. The only info you will get is shown like so, "An item has been found!". (This ability was introduced in Generation IV however)

You are sided with the Deoxys' Forces (MAFIA), You win when the town is destroyed.

You have 15HP.
    MegaPod died during the night. They were sided with the Mafia.

Dear DarthWolf,

You are Shroomish! The Spore Pokemon!

You are a Grass type, your first appearance was in Generation Three. Your actions are the following:

1x Stun Spore: Player Name
    This blocks a player from using any moves / actions that night, not including evolution.

1x Poison Powder: Player Name
    This poisons a player for three phases, this means they take 1HP damage per phase that they are inflicted with poison.

1x Sleep Powder: Player Name
    This allows you to put any pokemon to sleep, because the Pokemon is asleep no one will want to attack said Pokemon, this is effectively a non-self commute ability.

Besides these moves, you have the ability of Effect Spore, this means that when you are attacked, you have a very minute chance of inflicting a status condition onto only one of the targets that visit you. This chance is slightly higher on evolution. Speaking of evolution, you have a chance to evolve to Breloom each night phase. You retain any moves you haven't used on evolution.

You have 15HP.

DarthWolf was killed during the night. They were sided with the Town.

It is now Day five, this phase will end 48 Hours from this posts timestamp! Again, assume your move went through successfully UNLESS messaged otherwise.

Night Five Start
  • Day Six Start

• Dear AussieEevee,

You are Zigzagoon! The Tiny Raccoon Pokemon!

You are a Normal type, your first appearance was in Generation Three. Your actions are the following:

Odor Sleuth: Name
    This move will allow you to follow someone and see if they target someone. Until you evolve, you may only see just IF they visit someone, not who they visit.

Your ability is Pickup. This is a passive ability that gives you a chance to pick up items every night phase. At any point in the game you may use these items (Day or Night), on another player, or yourself. Items will decay after two phases. Should you evolve, your pickup percentage chance becomes higher.

You have 15HP.

Dear AussieEevee,

You evolved into Linoone, the Rushing Pokemon!

Now your Odor Sleuth can see exactly who your target targeted, if any, as opposed to just showing IF they targeted someone.

Your Pickup chances have been raised aswell. You can now find and use man made items.

Your wincon and HP remains the same.
    AussieEevee was killed, they were sided with the Town.

It is now Day Six, this phase will end at 10PM BST on Monday, around 44 hours from now.

Night Six start
  • Player VotedNo. of votesWho Voted
    jdthebud1Lone_Garurumon
    pika_pika427Everyone Else

jdthebud took 1HP damage. They have fainted!
    Dear jdthebud,

You are Solrock, the Meteorite Pokemon!

You are a Psychic Rock type originating in Generation Three. You are the counterpart to Lunatone, and as such, you know who Lunatone is in this game. Lunatone is <redacted>!

You have no attacks or actions. You do however, have the ability Levitate, rendering you immune to ground type attacks.

You have 15HP.
    jdthebud has died, they were sided with the Town.

Pika_pika42 took 7HP damage!

It is now night Six(?) This phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp.

Day Seven Start

• Dear Max1996,

You are Wingull! The Seagull Pokemon!

You are a somewhat common Pokemon in Hoenn, found on many of the routes that border the sea. Your evolved form is Pelipper. You are a Water / Flying type, and in turn you're actions are the following:

Water Gun: Player Name
    This is a 1HP damage Water type attack. This will deal this amount to any target you choose, taking type effectiveness into account.
    Gust: Player Name
    This is a 1HP damage Flying type attack. This will deal this amount to any target you choose, taking type effectiveness into account.

You may only use one of these per night, not both. You have a chance of evolving into Pelipper each night.

Dear Max1996,

You evolved into Pelipper! The water bird pokemon!

Your attacks are as follows:

Water Gun: Name
    Now that you have evolved, this will deal 2HP water damage to your target.

Wing Attack: Name
    Now you have evolved, this will deal 2HP Flying type damage to your target.

Finally, you now have the ability Keen Eye: Name
    This allows you to check a player, then you will be able to see just one of that pokemons habitat.

Your HP and Wincon remains the same as before you evolved!

Max1996 has been killed, they were sided with the town.

Dear, Pika_pika42,

You are Tyrogue! The Scuffle Pokemon!

You are a fairly unique Pokemon originating in Hoenn, you are unique in the sense you can have 3 different paths of evolution. Your actions are the following:

Tackle: Player Name
    This is a normal type 1HP damage move. This will deal 1HP damage to whoever you target. Taking type effectiveness into account.

Besides this, you have the ability of Guts, this ability doubles your attack damage if you are inflicted with a status condition. (Burn and Poison only.)

Your evolution works in the following way:
    If you have dealt more damage then recieved, at the time of evolution, you will evolve into Hitmonlee
    If you have recieved more damage than dealt, at the time of evolution, you will evolve into Hitmonchan
    If you have dealt damage that is equal to damage recieved, you will evolve into Hitmontop

You have 15HP.

Dear Pika_pika42,

You evolved into Hitmonchan! The Punching Pokemon!

Your actions have changed into the following:

1x Thunder-punch: Name
    This attack deals 2HP Electric type damage to your target, with a 30% chance to paralyze them. (Roleblock)

1x Ice punch: Name
    This attack deals 2HP Ice type damage to your target.

1x Fire Punch: Name
    This attack deals 2HP Fire type damage to your target. This has a 30% chance to inflict the Burn status condition on your target.

Your HP And wincon remains the same as before you evolved.

Really sorry about sending this so late, it was in my drafts and I didn't realised I left it out. :/

(FYI You no longer have the move Tackle OR the ability Guts)

Pika_pika42 has died, they were sided with the Town.

It is now Day Seven, this phase will end 48 hours from this posts timestamp. However, I will allow a hammer vote (Not necessarily a lynch) if everyone votes and doesn't want to wait for 48 hours. I understand the game has been dragging a little now.

The game is currently in a MyLO situation. (If a lynch is possible.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom