• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon GO Mafia - Endgame - Raid's End - 22/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did it first?
Fair point. But it's still a bit strange how you presented Pika with a justification, but neglected to comment on two other people above who did the exact same thing.

Confirmed.

Vote: Johnny

Welcome to TWR!

Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Who's the scummiest of them all?
Well, for some reason, in this mafia, we keep on voting for no reasons at all. But I'll do it anyways :p
VOTE: TheCapsFan
Vote: Johnny

Welcome to TWR!
What a rude welcome..., nvm

Fair point. But it's still a bit strange how you presented Pika with a justification, but neglected to comment on two other people above who did the exact same thing.
He never originally said anything though. He only responded to Pika questioning him. And he did clarify why. Pika did it first.

VOTE: Pika_Pika42

FoS: Blink

Also I didn't get a mention either.

Knowing Mido and HD, they're just getting some discussion going about the Pika thing. Completely normal for them and honestly helping discussion. Pika's answer seems natural too though, so I'm not sure why Mido jumped on the wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom