• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Guess?

Professor Jacel

I choose.... WarGreyMon
Reaction score
User_Name had a great idea in his thread for the shiny Spiritomb and for that I also want to give away pokemon.

If you can guess my Favorite Non Legendary Pokemon I will give you a Shiny Salamance!!!!

Thank You for the Idea User_Name!!!!

Also No Multiposting and one guess per post.

User_Name had a great idea in his thread for the shiny Spiritomb and for that I also want to give away pokemon.

If you can guess my Favorite Non Legendary Pokemon I will give you a Shiny Salamance!!!!

Thank You for the Idea User_Name!!!!

Also No Multiposting and one guess per post.

Arcanine?

Ahhh Good Guess that is my Second Favorite actually lol Very Good Guess though I am taking it the Picture is why you guessed that :p lol

Hahah Another good Guess. He is one of them but Not it exactly. I use to be in love with that thing So I got a Shiny lol I prefer to use my Regular looking one battles though :p Two Good Guess so Far but No Cigar.

Hmm I never have seen one of those Shinies I will have to go look at it lol. But no sadly.

omg That thing looks super freaking awesome!!!!

Last edited:
Nahhh I never have liked that pokemon or its Shiny form. A hint though since there are so many possiblities

This Pokemon is Fast.... Like Speed Racer Fast

Ah! IT IS SO... ummm... GAH, I forgot... Oh, that's right, WONDERTOMB!

BTW, like mine, are we giving you the pokemon we guessed?

haha He is not on there!!!! I made sure there is no trace of him lol

@User_Name No I am just going to give this one away to whoever gets it right but DW Females are Always Acceptable :p

@BannetteWobbufett No sadly

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom