• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Hidden Intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningSoul20X

Reaction score
Story:

It has been 12 years since the events of Gold and Silver. (We are going by the merit that Ho-oh and Lugia were optional like in the original, i.e. they're still wild pokemon in this.)

Just now, a new pokemon terrorist group has immersed. They work in the shadows, and not alot of people know alot about them, not even the police. The only thing for certain that's known about this group, is that they referred to their organization as Team Ultima, and the higher ups in the organization use very rare and powerful pokemon. Also unlike other terrorist groups before it, they have no problem using their pokemon to attack not only their foe's pokemon, but the trainer themselves as well. In fact, some of the higher-ups in the team prefer to aim for the trainer from the start.

About 2 years after Team Ultima appeared, a new corporation emerged in Saffron City, known as Starr Corporation. It was founded by a man known as Victor Starr. Soon after it's establishment, Starr Corporation grew like wildfire, making advances in pokemon items, pokemon research, and pokeball technology much faster then their competition, Sliph Co. Just last year, Starr Corporation managed to drive Sliph Co. into extinction. Starr Corporation only used it's money to help sponsor things such as the Goldenrod City Expansion Project, joint-ownership of the Goldenrod Global Trainer Station, and even the Kanto-Jotho Pokemon League itself. Lately however, there has been claims that some pokemon placed up for trading in the Goldenrod Global Trainer Station have gone missing, but all the police investigations on the matter failed to turn up anything, either due to lack of permission to investigate further into the Station due to Starr Corporation's influence, or because the police themselves mysteriously vanished while looking into the case, or were paid off by Starr Corporation to cease the investigation.

All while it seems Starr Corporation is slowly trying to get all of the major industries on it's side, Team Ultima is still very active and strong in the shadows...it seems like it's just waiting to make it's move, but what is it's purpose? Some rumors going around claim the team is trying to capture the legendary birds in order to weaponize them to make a unbeatable army, some claim that the team is trying to cause a war between Johto and Kanto in order to try and rise up amidst the chaos, and others claim that it's actually a secret pokemon cartel that first sells off shines and other rare pokemon to sponsor their activities and to slowly make their way into the governments of the world, controlling it from the inside out. Will the true intentions of both imposing forces be revealed in time?

Now then, whenever you post, try and start them with this:

[Character Name]/[Alignment]/[Place]

This is helpful for those who have more then one character. Now then, let's begin...

Victor Star/???/Starr Corporation HQ - Saffron City

"...Come in." Starr beckoned forth the man who was supposed to tell him the daily progress of the corporation.

"...Yes sir..." A white man anixously appeared in the CEO's room, "Today, the stock has gone up by 10 points, we are now finalizing getting the land and the permit needed in Goldenrod to build the Johto HQ, and..."

"...what about the Global Trainer Station?" Starr cut him off mid-sentence, uninterested in the other reports of the day.

"...well...yes...still no news about what's causing some of the pokemon for trade there to disappear, but the investigation is still underway...we're also continuing to bribe the police force to keep them slient about the issue."

"Good. We'll deal with this issue internally ourshleves...no need for the police to get invovled." Starr said, "We can't let this bad publicilty tarnish the name of Starr Corporation, it will hinder our goals....besides..I have reason to suspect that the culprit is actually Team Ultima, who is trying to tarnish our image.."

"Understood sir, we'll continue our investigation. I'll let you know if anything turns up." The man then walked out of the room.

"..hmm.." Starr turned his chair to face the window now, looking over all of Saffron City, "...I now basically have all of Kanto's industries on my side...I won't let police or likewise from preventing me to get all of Johto's industries as well..." Starr then looked out to focus on the magnet train, "...it seems I'll have to deal with this issue myself...I'll show those Ultima scum that you can't mess around with Starr and win..."

Jack Drake/Evil/Goldenrod City

"Hmm..well, this is the place." Jack side, his Shiny Mawile by his side, as they looked together at the house that the team has bought for him. "This is our new home for now." He turned to faced Mawile, "But it's not where the new base is being built...hmm..I was told some of the Commanders transferring to this area would come here to meet me for mission status...I heard one of them as a hotshot...well, let's go and wait for them." Jack finished talking to his Mawile with a smile in which it smiled back, and the two entered the house...

Jake Johnson/Evil/Goldenrod City - Entrance

Outside by the city limits of Goldenrod, a simple looking man in average clothes and carrying a big blue backpack was entering the city, with a shiny Lickilicky by his side.

"Yep...this is the place..." The male said to his pokemon, "This is where the team plans to settle down and develop that secret project of theirs...it's our duty to Nova to make sure it ends up being a success..." He continued to walk into the city with the large pokemon next to him, "I wonder where the entrance is exactly...oh well, Drake will no doubt tell me when I meet up with him..."

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City Square

Chris was in the middle of a pokemon battle with a friendly trainer, Billy, who had challenged him to a battle out of 3 pokemon. Both trainers were down to thier last pokemon, now that Billy's Kingler knocked out Chris' Dugtrio, but not before it doing about over half damage to Kingler.

"Heh, you're pretty good." Billy said.
"Same here," Chris said, "but now it's time to end this!" Chris then threw his Pokeball, and out came his Shiny Charizard.
"..Shiny? Nice...however you fail to see that my Kingler can probably K.O. him easily with a water attack..."
"Yes...but my Charizard was trained for speed, and you know what attack he has?"
"What?"
"Charizard, use Thunder Punch!"
Charizard then swooped in fast and deilvered a ThunderPunch to Kingler's face. The punch was enough to K.O. Kingler.
"...unbelievable...I didn't know it could learn ThunderPunch...congrats the victory is yours." Billy said, taking the loss well. It was clear that both trainers had a great time, wiin or lose.
"You were good as well. I'll battle you again later!" Chris said, and walked off, walking beside his Shiny Charizard, "now then Charizard, let's get to the pokemon center.."

Alice Saffron/Good/Goldenrod City

Alice was roaming around Goldenrod City with her Plusle and Minun sitting on her shoulders."Wow,it's been a long time since we visited here in the city,huh?" Alice asked her pokemon with a smile.The two pokemon nodded happily."Hmm...now I have a feeling of desire for a battle.." she told them.

Jake Johnson/Evil/Goldenrod City

Johnson walked into the city, and noticed Alice walking by.

"Hmm...it's not that normal to dress up like that..." Johnson thought to himself, "Ah, right...wasn't there rumors that the daughter of the rich Saffron family dressed up like Alice from that one story? Hmm...maybe if I catch this girl for Ultima...we can get some of that money..."

"Hello there, Miss!" He then said out to try and get Alice's attention, "...do you know where the pokemon center is from here?"

Alice quickly turned around."Oh,uhmm...well just go straight from here then turn right at that corner."Alice replied pointing to the direction she just instructed.

((OOC: random directions FTW xD))

"Hmm...do you mind if you lead me there, Miss?" Johnson asked the little girl. "I'll follow behind you~"

"Uhmm...sure,sir" she said a bit unsure.But she still led the stranger to the Pokemon Center.Her Plusle and Minun glanced back at the man occasionally for some reason...

"Hmm...those pokemon on her shoulder...Lickilicky's tongue should be able to withstand any attack they try against it...heh..." Johnson looked around as the girl was leading him...they were currently in a less-used alley, and no one else was currently around...well, in viewing distance anyways. Now was the best time to strike.

Johnson gave a slient nod to his Lickilicky, who then quickly wrapped Alice up with his tongue, so that not a single bit of the girl could be seen from inside the coils of the tongue, nor could she talk as the tongue was press up against her mouth.

"..This was far too easy. Now then, I'm sure the Saffron family will compile for the safety of their daughter...I'm also sure the admin here will be quite pleased..." Johnson smirked and said to himself...

Alice was groaning and moaning.But Plusle and Minun had already hopped off her shoulders.What is this guy up to...? she thought as she opened her eyes.Then she looked at her two pokémon.The two had spit up.Plusle shot off continuous Electro Balls both at the Lickilicky and its tongue.Minun was nowhere to be found at the area.

Despite the Lickilicky's size, he was able to jump out of the way of the ball, while still holding a very tight grip on Alice.

"Aww..how cute, it thinks it can beat heavily trained pokemon..." Johnson said as he got out a pokeball and summoned his Gardevoir.

The Gardevoir would then try to lift up the Plusle using Psychic and then throw it hard against the nearby walls...

Plusle! Alice screamed.But not much of her scream would be heard.Her mouth was covered by the Lickilicky's tongue.Then a big Thunder attack shot the Gardevoir.

((sorry bout that o_O))

Last edited:

"What the heck?" Johnson said as the Thunder hit the Gardevoir and it stopped her Psychic grip on Plusle.

"...where did that attack come from?" Johnson looked around for the source of the Thunder.

Plusle quickly dashed and hopped on the Lickilicky's head and grabbed on the pink thing on its head.(dunno what to call it =3)

"Hmm....Gardevoir...take care of the Plusle...." Johnson said, still looking for the search of the one thunder.

Gardevoir got back up and tried to grab Plusle with her Psychic again....

Plusle tried hard not to let go of the Lickilicky,but it was no use.Then Minun suddenly appeared on Lickilicky's head.Alice looked at Minun and then she nodded.With a bit of doubt,Minun shot a Thunder attack while holding on Lickilicky.Of course,Alice also got shocked by the electric attack.

The Lickilicky took the full hit of the Thunder..but it barely flinched at all, and still kept a tight hold on Alice.

"Sorry...but my Lickilicky is my strongest pokemon...it will take more then just one attack like that to work...Gardevoir...please get him too..." Johnson noticed over to his Gardevoir who then tried to grab the Minun as well with Psychic while still maintaining it's hold on Plusle...

This is bad she thought opening her eyes after the Thunder attack.What does this guy want from me...?I hope my pokémon are alright....Then she felt a Pokéball in her pocket.What is this...? she tried to wiggle it off her pocket.The pokéball fell to the ground and the button hit the ground,making it enlarge.Then an Emolga popped out.Perfect! she thought.

The rodent pokémon saw Alice,Plusle and Minun.Emolga suddenly flew up.It pulled Alice's headband from Alice's head and flew away as fast as it could.I hope Emolga gets some help...anyone in particular could do...

Cassie Gonben/Bad/Goldenrod City
Cassie looked up as a panicked Emolga flew down to her holding a hair band. "This looks like a nice band" Cassie spoke to her Scrafty, Focus. "the owner may be willing to reward my efforts, or I can Take what I want" She then stated to follow the Flyer.

"Hmm..no matter." Johnson plainly said as the Emolga left, "we'll not be here for much longer anyways...."

Gardevoir then threw the two electrical rodents hard against the nearby wall and walked to get closer to Johnson, Lickilicky, and the captured Alice. "Now then Gardevoir, teleport."

A blue light surronded each member of the party, and then all of a sudden, the scenery changed from one of the back alleys before the Pokemon Center to one of the back alleys near one of the more shady sides of the apartments in the city. "Good work, now then..one of these apartments should be his..."

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City

Chris just exited the Pokemon Center after healing up his pokemon when he saw the Emolga land to try and talk to Cassie...the weird thing is that it was holding a fancy looking hairband...

"Excuse me..." Chris said to Cassie while walking over to her, "Is this your Emolga....or could it be he's trying to tell us something with that hairband he has there?"

Cassie/Bad/Goldenrod City

Cassie turned To Chris "I think something may have happened to It's Trainer" she said"I'm going to follow it, you can come"

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City

"All right, sure!" Chris said as he followed the flying squirrel, "By the way, my name is Chris! Nice to meet you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom