• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fedora

Master of Hats and Ponies
Reaction score
Okay, the plot is simple. You live in the kingdom of Alasota. The kingdom is incredibly peaceful. No humans to ruin it, simple contests every week to prevent fighting, and a great king. But evil is growing in the dark mountains, far south of the towns and cities of the kingdom. The banished Baron Mewtwo is planning to overthrow the kingdom and take over. He has formed a pack with the humans. You are part of a freelance team called the battle squad. It is your job to stop him.

Rules: I control all the bad guys, including Mewtwo, the humans, and the Mewtwo sympathizers, along with my own character.
You play an unevolved, non-legendary Pokemon in the good army.
If you lose a battle to a trainer, you become evil, and gain control of the trainer.
All battles are Anime-Style

Sign-up sheet:

Name:
Species:
Appearance: Yes, I know what Pokemon look like. I mean give them clothes. I thought at least that could be original.
Starting Level: I need to know this so I can know when you get to evolve. Limit: 20
Other: Put your special skills here i.e. combat, support, etc., and your rank.

Here's mine

Name: King Mew
Species: Mew
Appearance: Wears a blue cloak and a crown forged with Sapphires. Also has a sword on his belt
Starting Level: 20
Other: A skilled fighter, he can also heal. King of the land.

Also, point of interest, here's the Baron Mewtwo's description
Name: Baron Mewtwo
Species: Mewtwo
Appearance: Wears a black cape and hood. Also has a belted sword, and wears a crown forged with Rubies.
Final Level: 50
Other: A fearsome Swordsman, and a master of Psychic powers. He's an evil ruler of the world wannabe.

Okay, Here are the listings:
Medic: Me
Special Attack master: (Attacks that fall under the Special catergory)
Physical Attack master: Me
Thief: CttR- Talouse
Fire Weilder:
Water Master:
Leaf Fighter:
Assassin: Talouse

Last edited:
This sounds weird but Zelda-like, I'm in!
Name: Talouse (pronounced Ta-loo-ss)
Species: Charmander
Appearence: Wears a long brown cape to disguise his loud colouring (Bright) Has two daggers and several steel shuriken (often buys more supplies though). Also, his cape often covers his vision, so he's kind of the comic relief (occasionally).
Starting level: 15
Other: fine assasin and thief. He worked hard to achieve these ranks because of his colouring (bright orange). Very speedy and agile.

So, What do you think?

Your in. Welcome aboard. By the way, we don't need all the positions filled. I'll start when we get one more.

Can I join?
Name: Amaya (Uh-My-Yuh)
Species: Rioru
Appearence: Unusually small. She has a magic wand used to defend her friends with and a Light pink cloak with small pearls.
Starting level: 10
Other:She is a young orphan, and because of that is very quiet and shy. She can move pretty quickly because her small and light body.

Sorry, nobodies posted on here for ages. PM Eeveeking929 and tell him you have.

Totally accepted. Welcome aboard. I assume that would make you Special attack, with the wand and all. Also, something I should have mentioned before, you can have attacks outside of your normal moveset if you have a good reason, like Amaya's wand would let her use most attack and support moves aside from physical ones. We'll start if no one else posts in a week, and please, someone PM me and remind me of this. Mewkachu, there's a little button at the top of your screen that should say Private Messages in bold letters. Click that, and the click send new Private Message on the left side of the screen to PM someone.PM is short for Private Message.

Unless you didn't allow PMs in which case, go to your user CP and change that...
P.S. I think we should just start anyway, it's been almost a month just waiting for a third person to join...

All right. Tomorrow then. That should be good enough. And I do so allow PMs. I got that one from you, didn't I?

Okay, a few more days. I've been spacing out lately and I need a little time to get my head straight.

((Okay, here we go.))

King Mew was very distressed. The past few weeks were filled with news of humans in the kingdom, and of Mewtwo's armies massing and preparing for war. The only way to avoid that was to attack him first. To that end he had put up posters asking for people to join him in an assassination attempt. He was interviewing for the team today. He weent to his throne rom and awaited the interviewees.

Talouse was called forwards, this wasn't his first big-time job but he had his worries. "Name?" asked a soldier.
"Talouse, sir!"
"Species"
"Charmander, sir!"
"Speciality"
"Poison and assassination, sir!"
"Yeah, right, a Charmander being stealthy, get real!"
"Check your pockets, sir!" replied Talouse, holding out a wallet.
"Ok, wait over there for the king to decide..."

Mew looked at the Charmander, studying him carefully. That had been an impressive display. A bright orange Charmander stole the wallet of one of Mew's most observant sodiers, a Claydol (seriously, he stole something from a guy with eyes literally in the back of his head.), and he, who had been looking right at them, hadn't noticed. Not bad. He would take some time to consider it.

Sparrow looked at the king in awe. This was his first encounter with royalty and he deaperately didn't want ti to go wrong,
"Um...Your, um, majesty. Am I permitted to be in the team, your, um, my, um, liege" He asked and instantly knew he'd screwed it up. His chance was gone, hope lost, fame and fortune so far away again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom