• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (IC thread)

@LightningTopaz
Tsumugi continues to find nothing. She passes a steel staff to Orihime if she wants it. She eventually comes up with a side-arm, only to pull out her own jitte. She compares the two, but ultimately sighs and puts the blade back. She looks to Jade Flower. "I think those are Jewels. They'd be perfect for when you need that extra kick with one of your moves." She pauses and considers something. "I know it's possible to use them with ki as well. Empowering or drawing out power directly. A Ground Jewel might let you expel dirt one time, for example." She searches through them again, coming up short yet again. "Crud, none of these ones would help my moon abilities."

After looking around some more, Kyo does not find anything else that would be of use to him. "Well, I think I am geared up and ready to go. Just waiting for the others to finish up." He said.

"You said Moon abilities?" Sukong said as he tossed a small bracelet with some gems on it to Tsumugi "Got this from a merchant that said it would help Kiun's abilities, and spoiler alert, it didn't. So either I got scammed, or Kiun can't use it for some reason. It should help you though, since it has Moon Stones on it." he said as he went back to rummaging through the stash, finding some sacks of glue.

@LightningTopaz
Tsumugi takes a moment to examine the bracelet. "That's because not only am I fairly sure it does not work that way, but these Moon Stones are used." She snickers. "The Trickster being tricked. Or perhaps the one who sold you it did not know, either."

She turns to Jade Flower. "It appears there is nothing for me here. However," she says, handing her the side-arm she was examining earlier. It's a short truncheon-type kabutowari. "I request you take this for yourself, your grace. Not only will it aid in your disguise, it may come in handy to defend yourself should an enemy get too close."

"I think we are good to keep going, right, Aphotic?" Kyo asks. Greninja nods. Kyo gives the room one last look around, before spotting a lantern nearby. He picks it up and lights it with a shard of the glowing crystals that had fallen off the main cluster. "Nice to have multiple light sources," Kyo said.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom