• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon marathon

Ash's Pika Pal

Reaction score
If you put it on Cartoon Network now you'll see a Pokemon marathon. It says it's Camp Lazlo, but it's actually Pokemon.

It's surprized me when my mom said there was a marathon when I seen the name, but when we put it on they were showing episodes.

I'm not sure; Beach Blank-Out Blastoise was on before this, and now The Misty Mermaid is showing. The episodes seem to be showing in order. *squee* Battle of the Badge, pleeease~ Give me Palletshipping~ XD

If this "marathon" runs in the slots where Camp Lazlo was said to be running, it will be on until 4:00. YES!

EDIT- Scratch the "in order" theory; Now it's Make Room for Gloom.

Last edited:
Argh, what?! Why does CN torture me so? Why can't they just put on what they're showing?

I missed The Misty Mermaid episode... T_T I'll just turn it on now and see what's left (if anything).

It ends at 7:00, actually. Then Camp Lazlo, then at 7:30 the regular D&P.

They showed the one were Meowth first learned how to walk and talk. Maddie did a really great job in this episode.

Also, TR's motto fast forwarded by Meowth = funny. It's great hearing the classic Team Rocket theme again. The current motto just isn't the same without the familiar music playing while they recite it.

Thanks to CN and their constantly-changing-schedule, I didn't know about this marathon.... X_X

Thankfully, I decided to turn to CN at about 6:00 PM. I was wondering what was on, and somehow, I managed to catch the middle of "Round One Begin". O.O

I was like, "Huh? Pokemon's on at this time? Yay! It's the first season!!". And when I saw that another episode was coming on next, I got excited. ^^

I'm disappointed though, that I was only able to see "Round One Begin" and "Fire and Ice".

Anyway, those are pretty good episodes. I love the Pokemon League! Those are my favorite episodes from season one! ^_^

And by the way, I hope CN decides to air more Pokemon marathons. Of course, if they decide to have another marathon soon, I hope they will have more "advertising" and at least promote it in some way. CN's schedule is insane, because whenever they have some kind of special or event of some kind, no one is aware about it.

It just suddenly airs, and unless someone checks the schedule (provided it's accurate) or the forums before the scheduled airing, they wouldn't know to turn on CN.

Last edited:
Ah, I was disappointed that we didn't get to see the entire Indigo League. If they're going to show a marathon, they should've either done the road to the Indigo League and them finally arriving, or Ash battling, not both. That way, they can show all of the episodes related to one another and it'll feel more connected.

Still, I'm not complaining that I got to see the Indigo League episodes. I never saw the entire tournament way back, so seeing Ash's first few battles was very entertaining (though I wish I could've seen more).

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom