• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ledgends Arise *PRIVATE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungoen: Ledgends Arise *PRIVATE*

Blaze looks at the cave entrance. "Uhhh...it looks cool, but it may be uncool inside the cave..." Blaze said. he then walked inside.

"Yeah I guess," she said walking faster to catch up.

Blaze increased his flame so they could see "Wow, this place is dark!" he said. he then took out the map "Lets see, we are here..and the stones are here." he said, pointing at the place where the stones are. "So, we just gotta folow the right tunnel system, and we will find those stones!" Exclamed Blaze.

"Got it," Shadow said walking farther into the cave. They walked farther. "Hey did you here that?"

Blaze stopped, then nodded. "Yea, it sounded like a..."

All of a sudden, A Arceus with glowing red eyes popped up out of the ground. "Prepare for your doom!" the Arceus said, getting ready to attack.

Blaze screamed "AHHHHHH! Shadow, RUN!" he said, grabbing her paw. They both started to run, with the Arceus chasing them.

Shadow turned around. She used Shadow Ball it was a critical hit. It started to run faster. "Let's go!" Shadow said turning a corner. "Quick use an attack Blaze!"

Blaze turns and shoots a Flame Wheel at him. Then arceus returned with Punishment. Blaze was flown back. "Forget attacking him...lets just get away from him!" He said, while getting up.

"Okay let's go!" Shadow said running into another corner. "Quick follow me!" Shadow yelled running into a small indentation in the cave wall. The two stayed there. They were both speechless. Arceus looked for them then he suddenly gave up and flew away into the distance. "Whoa, That was close!" Shadow said. They walked farther down the path they were chased down.

Blaze brings the map out "Hey, it says if we go down this hall, the Jewls will be right in there." He said. He then goes over, grabs her paw again, then directs her to the hall. "Dont forget, I have the map..." he said, laughing.

"Okay," Shadow said. "Hello is any one out there?" Said a small pokemon in the dark. "Who are you?" Shadow asked. A small injured Piplup popped out. "Are you okay?" She asked. The Piplup collapsed. "Here you take the bag I'll carry him."

Blaze nodded "Okay..." he said, taking the bag. "I hope he is ok." Blaze said.

"Let's get the gems and help this Piplup out and see what the guild can do for him okay?" Shadow asked. "Oh and throw him a Oran berry for his pain okay?"

Blaze threw piplup an Oran Berry, then he ran, and grabed the stones. As he picked them up, he noticed feelings coming from the stones. The Bright, Reddish-Orange one felt hot, the Bluish one felt Wet and Slippery, and the dark one felt as cold as night. He set them in the bag, then walked over to Shadow. "Im ready." he said

"Great put them in the bag and let's go hem might not last any longer," Shadow said running as fast as she could.

Blaze runs right behind her. After a while, they reached the Guild. When they got in, Blaze went up to Chatot. "We need the Guild Master, we got a Injured Pokemon, and we got the stones and some Information!" He said, panting like a dog.

Chatot let them in "Go on ahead, and I will take Piplup to the Medic room." Chatot said, taking piplup to the Room.

Blaze and Shadow walked up to the Guild Master. "Ok...we got the stones and something important." He said, putting the bag on the ground.

"Great!" said the Machamp. "now, whats the Info?" He asked.

"While in the cave, an Arceus with glowing red eyes attacked us!" He said.

The Guild Master shook his head. "I was afraid of that. Well, since you got the Stones, I will tell you about that mission I was talking about earlier." Said the Machamp.

"What is the mission?" Shadow asked.

Machamp Sighed. "Well, Not too long ago...A friend of mine, named Deoxys, told me about these Ledgendary Pokemon being controlled by something evil. So Ive been giving special teams this mission. But, the only way you really get to do this mission is to pass Deoxys's tests. If you pass them, Deoxys will talk to you guys personally. I dont know when Deoxys will tell you the tests, but he will soon." Machamp said. He then sighed again. "Well, you two will be staying here tonight...you will have to share a room, if you dont mind."

"We don't care because were a team! And what about Piplup?" Shadow asked.

"He will stay in the Medic Room for the night." said machamp. "Well, your room is right down this hall, number 103. heres your key." He hands them both a key. "Oh, and dinner will be served in about an hour." said the machamp. he then got up, and walked into the room, shutting the door.

"Good I'm starved," Shadow said relived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom