• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team Infinity (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue ran over the tree and leaned against the trunk. He took two gummies out of his bag and began to eat "So where do you think Boomer was?"

Lichen smirked while nibbling on her Gummi. "Sleeping in, probably. Lazy puff of feathers!" She said good-naturedly. I hope there's a rescue mission today. I feel like beating up some bad guys."

"Ha, typical you" he said tempted to get a reaction. His last gummi was almost gone. "Well if your that ready then lets hurry up and get back there"

(Playing as Boomer)

"What was that Lichen?" Boomer asked as he flew down and perched on her shoulder.

________
(Playing as Storm)

Storm was by his teammates and was busy disassembling the two lenses he had bought, and then putting them together into one.

"So you finally showed up Boomer. That must mean you posted the missions already" Storm said without looking up

"Um... nothing, Boomer! Uh, how are you today? Any rescue missions?" She said, glaring at Blue, vowing to get him later. She tensed slightly, under the Chatot's weight. She then hopped to her feet, and sprinted ahead using Quick Attack. "See ya back there, slowpokes!"

Last edited:
(Playing as Boomer)

"Ok well you're in luck there's two. And I will be tagging along today. Ready to head back?" Boomer asked her.

(Playing as Storm)

"Ugghhh some things never change do they" Storm asked Blue as he stood up with the new lens contraption carried in his leg pouch.

"Cheater!" he yelled, if she looked back she never would of saw him, he used dig to pop out next to her and yelled "HA" he shook of the dirt and bursted out in a nitro charge for increased speed. The two ran on head to head for the lead...

Last edited:
OOC: Sorry, you can say what you said originally, Guardian. I tried to change it before you saw...

(Playing as Boomer)

His competitive side getting the better of me, he flew off of her and soared ahead of her.

__________________-

(Playing as Storm)

"Ugghh lets go back before they leave without us " Storm said before taking off with a nearly un-seeably fast Quick Attack towards the base. He closed the gap betweem himself, Liche, and Boomer with no difficulty at all.

Lichen tried using photosynthesis to give herself more energy, and gained a little more ground on Blue... until Storm raced on past. She reached the base, panting slightly, glad she at least beat Blue. "Take that, furball!" she panted.

"I never would of heard the end of it if I didn't let her win" he wisphered to Stom, making sure Lichen couldn't hear. "So, Lichen may I accompny you on your mission today?"

"I'd be delighted, my dear Blue," she giggled. She turned towards Boomer. "So, where is Rescue Mission at? I'm ready to kick some tail!" Her tail twithced in excitement.

"They're on the board" Boomer told her.

(OOC: I Won't Be Posting For at most 20 minutes so carry on)

"All right then..." Lichen said, looking at the board. "The forest, eh? Perfect, I'll be in my element! Try not to burn it down, Blue." She said, smirking at him. She turned, and started forwards. "Well, let's go. We have a Poochyena to rescue."

"Sure" he said adjusting his x-ray spec goggles to go over his eyes. The two set off for the forest

They arrived at the forest. There were two paths in front of them. "Um, Boomer, why don't you take the left path, me and Blue can take the right." She led the fire-type down the path, when a Breloom and Nuzleaf jumped out of the bushes. "I got dibs on the Nuzleaf!" She said, dashing forward to use an X-Scissor attack.

"Sure, just don't make me wait" he smirked at Lichen but she had already rushed ahead, he lunged and bit the breloom with a fire fang. It shuddered and collapesed, he looked over to see Lichen finishing her fight as well...

Lichen quickly slashed her opponent, and it fell without a sound. "Aw, I'll never warm up if they go down this quick." She saw the fainted Breloom, and Blue standing over it. "Nice job, there!"

"Thanks, if only all of them were this easy" he said feeling very accomplished. "I would of loved to use a lava plume but, umm yeah lava and trees don't mix...Storm would never let me live that down" "We lost a client before, an executor, I maybe...kinda...accidentally lit his head leaves on fire" he said smiling at Lichen

Storm had decided to provide an overview, and he followed their scent into the forest. He met up with Boomer and found the forked path. Knowing the others had taken the one on the right, he and Boomer took the other one, Storm using his special vision to look for upcoming predators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom