• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Mystery Series 1: Agate House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray thought that he was being followed, him being at the end of the group, or so he though.
He looked back, not seeing the pokemon trailing behind him.
I feel like I am being watched... is there w=someone back there or is it just where I am?

Finds himself being mildly offended for some reason, looks off moodily and flicks his tail.

Nigma walked to Mule "What in sam hill are you doing?" Nigma asked as he blew Mule's cover "HEY GUYS SOMEONE IS STALKING US!!"

Mule looks at him, though he has to look up quite a bit, with angry little amber eyes. "I paid for this, just like you did. Shut up."

(( Agh, it's gonna take me forever to figure out who is what species @_@ ))

-Gray looks back to see nigma, trying to get attention to him and the pokemon following behind.-

"Umm... Nigma, how exacly did you know he was there?"

"I noticed some movent in your exact spot so it had to be you." Nigma told Mule.

The zigzagoon backs up a few paces and braces himself- a threat!? "I wasn't tryin' t'hide, kid!"

"Well I guess we have a newcomer. Not much new... Ummm... what is your name?" Gray asked.

Mule eyes Gray cautiously. This one seems kind of dim, too, but at least they're not a jerk about it. "My old keeper called me Mule. I don't care for it, but it's all I can give you."

"Wait, I'm getting some vibes.... His name is... Mule." Nigma told Gray.

Gray nodded and started walking again. "I am gray..." He said, then he walked up closely to Mule.
"I think Nigma is a bit crazy... don't mind him if he says things every once and a while..." he whispered.

Off the bat does not care for this guy, narrows eyes. "I know, thank you for listening. Not the best magicman, eh?"
*Edit*
Smirks at gray. "I noticed. And pleased to meet you."

Last edited:
"Haha, same here... I will be back in just a second..." He said, his voice sounding a bit mischeavous.
Gray hid down and tried to get behind Nigma, trying to be unseen. He then used double team from behind Nigma, surrounding him with mirages, trying to scare him.

Initially startled, but quickly calms himself and sits down with a *fluff*. He knows this will only encourage him ("I have a feeling that THIS is the right one!"), but entertainment is entertainment.

Nigma suddenly made flaming shreds of paper fly around him "TA-DA!!!" Nigma shouted.

Jolts back again, not at all a fan of this kind of thing, this time so hard he falls on his back. The soft tummyfur basically is asking to be lit on fire, and it does.

Gray walks away from Nigma, giving up on scaring him, seeing that he is a bit insane.

He then sees that Mule's hair is burning. Not knowing what to do, he panics for a second, but then he has an idea.

He sends out a very small and weak water pulse and tries to put ut the fire with this.

Was in the process of rolling around of the floor and looking stupid that way, but the water really kicks it up another notch.

Yelps as it hits him, and stumbles to his feet, mortified and looking half his size.

LOOK OF PUREST HATRED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom