• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Private Summer Academy: Phoenix (Start-Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And you must be Riff. Darling, I think you ought to cool down. I am after all your teacher," advised the white haired man. He demi-flitted back to his compartment. Sitting down sideways, with horrible posture, he waited for the train/sub/thing to stop. The view outside the window was fairly gorgeous, he thought. Although, this might have been because he was looking at his reflection instead of the actual scenery.

A sharply-dressed waitor made his way into Section B's compartment, where there seemed to be a lot of commotion. He had his nose pointed high and a white cloth draped over his arm, just as he was instructed. He held a large silver tray in each hand as he walked in.

"Who ordered the meat lovers pizza, strawberry sundae, Pepsi, and a smaller vegetarian pizza..?"

He eyed the group condescendingly as he waited for an answer.

Remy ordered a single piece of steak with a glass of orange juice. "Shouldn't eat to much..." he said.

His belt began to buckle and shake, as one of his Pokeballs began to shake.

"Oh boy..." he said, as a bright flash of red emitted from the ball; as his Blaziken released itself, roaring proudly as the flames surrounding his wrists began flaring up.

"I should've know. You don't like being inside that ball anyways..." he chuckled, making his way to his seat, not to far from the others. He particarly stared at Clark, noticing his behavior.

"How odd..." he said in a low voice, but noticable to be heard, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I." Dante said, holding up his hand. "Oh, and pervert? Hope you enjoy eatting a weeks supply of pancakes." Dante said with a cruel smile, Nevan evilly laughing at Wentworth.

The waitor laid out Dante's order neatly on his personal table, pouring the Pepsi into a tall, iced glass. He held the tray against his side and looked at Dante, doing his best to ignore the commotion.

"Will that be all for you, today..?"

Mr. Wentworth looked back through the open cabin doors to Dante. "I didn't order any pancakes, little boy. It was broken," he explained lackadaisically. The pervert label didn't phase him much anymore. It used to irk him a fair bit. He conducted an invisible symphony half-heartedly while waiting for the snooty waiter to arrive so he could whine.

Last edited:
Riff shook her head as she watched her supposedly 'teacher' make his way back to his compartment. Did everyone here know her name? Or what she was like? If they did, it would probably help to be nice to them.

'Thanks for helping me earlier. I'm Riff, by the way' Riff smiled gratefully at Dante.

Just as Clark spoke, two waitors wheeled a covered cart into Wentworth's cabin. They seemed to have trouble pushing the heavy cart as they set it in front of him. One of the waitors wiped his forehead as he spoke to Clark.

"Thirty three orders of pancakes..." he sighed and left the cabin, clearly exhausted.

"Eat 'em while... they're... hot..." the other said before following the other waitor back to the kitchen car.

OCC: Zephy, I'm pretty sure I'd sleep with Clark in real life o_O

Having finished ordering their meal of individually-wrapped candy and Hannah Montana pencils, Joe and Josh walked back to their seats.

Re: Pokémon Private Summer Academy: Phoenix (Sign-Up)

{"Interesting group indeed..."} he thought to himself, finding a bit of amusement at their antics, but not paying too much to it.

"I got my food from this." Dante said, showing Wentworth the menu. "It is working just fine." He said then turned to Riff. "You're welcome, Riff. I'm Dante, and this is my Gardevoir Nevan." Dante said, pointing to Nevan.

Clark raised an eyebrow at the waitor. "I did not order these. The menu was broken. I'd like two pancakes please. Do what you will with the rest," said Mr. Wentworth calmly, with a facade of politeness.

"Actually, I wonder if we have room..." mused the twenty-five year old man to himself, looking about the expansive, mostly unoccupied compartment. He reached for a Pokéball, and released a Pokémon to the other side of the room.

Shiny and curious, a 5'7 Articuno left its enclosure. Bumbling about like a baby and cawing, it was a bit loud. Clark pointed to the magnificent bird-like creature and instructed, "Give the rest to her."

-----

OOC: Hah, worry not, Anonymous. I think I've heard similar things...

"It wasn't broken, dumbass." Dante said to Wentworth, not believing how big of an idiot he was.

Clark, without so much as turning to face the boy, crooked a finger and whispered, "Come hither." Turning nonchalantly to Dante, he cursed and slapped him across the face. Then, the teacher casually sat back in his seat, resuming his original position. He thought about it and realized it had perhaps been working. Still, the man felt no shame.

"You can go sit down now, child. I don't expect anything more out of you."

----

OOC: Be back, humans. Be back.

Last edited:
OOC: Hannah Montana pencils!?WTF?! XD

Before Riff could try and make conversation with Dante, Dinosaur-Dude had sent away his huge order of God-know-how-many pancakes, released his shiny Articuno and then whacked Dante around the face. Riff shook her head slowly. He was acting like more of a diva than an Idol at a Pokemon Contest.

One of the waitors popped his head back into the cabin. "I don't take orders from you!" he barked before leaving with the other waitor.

Shortly after a team of waitors entered Section B, handing out the various meals that were ordered to the competitors before bowing and heading back to the employee car.

“Awesome!” exclaimed Joe with glee, putting a candy in his mouth, rapper and all. Meanwhile, Josh was munching on the end of a purple Hannah Montana pencil, looking quite content with himself.

Only for Wentworth to be picked up by a Psychic attack and slammed into the ceiling many times. "Did I forget to mention that my Gardevoir is very protective of me?" Dante said, chuckling as Nevan let Wentworth go in midair and the two started to eat their pizzas.

The white haired man fell to the floor. "It seems to me I get hurt far too often," whimpered the teacher. He intended fully to give the cocky idiot a detention. Or two. Or ninety-seven.

Clark Wentworth frowned as he sat back down, thinking on the waitor's remark. He started throwing pancakes to the Articuno, like playing fetch with a dog that doesn't understand the concept of returning the frisbee. The beautiful sapphire Pokémon consumed them, for a period, but it was soon bored.

----

OOC: I'll be back in an hour, aprox. See you all then.

Remy recieved his steak, eating it slowly, ignoring the rest of the group, though Clark's Articuno particularly kept his attention.

"Hm?" Remy hummed; noticing his Blaziken acting up at the sight of Articuno, it's flames flaring up again.

"Now, now...we don't want to cause a commotion...not that there already is." he told it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom