• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Private Summer Academy (Start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"..." (I'm starting to wonder if it was worth coming here....)

The woman took a deep breath, still smiling. He had her hands on her hips.

"Well, students, my name is Priscilla Gates, but you can call me Ms. Pur.. I'm the leader of Team Nightfall." She clapped her hands together excitedly. "So, which of you little darlings is part of my lovely team??"

"..." (Nightfall.....) Fred began walking towards Ms. Pur. "I would happen to be in that team.

Teddi saw a strange, quiet guy in the distance.

Teddi ran up to him and stared directly at his face,"Why are you so quiet?" He asked innocently,"Did the steak taste yucky?"

Priscilla bent her right leg happily.

"Wonderful!" She stared at Fred for a few seconds, lost in the excitement of a new year. "Ooh! I'm sorry! The other team leaders should be here shortly."

OOC: At this point they're NPC's but if someone wants to play them they can.

--

Another woman, this time dressed in a bright yellow shirt and red shorts walked in from the darkness. Walking beside her was an older looking man with a thick, white mustache. He used a purple cane and wore a simple, brown outfit.

"And here they are!" Perscilla said, practically jumping.

OOC: I'm calling Noon leader

"I'm the leader of team Noon." announced Clark Wentworth amid the chaos. He scanned the sea of faces for someone who looked like they might belong to Noon.

Teddi saw him silent,"I think his brain's not working right?" He said innocently.

He saw them talk about the team leaders. He started jumping around in excitment. "Who's my team leader!?"

Clark Wentworth smacked Ellery in the back of the head again while winking at Ms. Pur. He knew they'd never fire him. This academy needed him too much and he relished that.

"Are these them??" the old man asked grumply, squinting at the group of students.

"Yep," the woman said, nodding her head. She stepped closer to the group.
She tilted her head a bit and smiled.

"This looks like a good turnout," she said, bending down to analyze each one of them. "Better than last year."

"Quite," the old man chimed in.

The woman stood back up. "My name is Stacy Meadows, and I'm the leader of Team Dawn!" She smiled at the group. She believed she had a good idea of who was in her team, but she wanted them to reveal themselves.

Priscilla just rolled her eyes at Clark, wondering why his cercumstances were so much different than everyone else's.

Last edited:
"..." (Not working? I'd be dead if it weren't....)

"..." (ARE YOU TELLING ME I'M THE ONLY GUY ON NIGHTFALL?!)

Stacy looked around, not sure what to do. She could only smile embarassedly, though she didn't feel particularly violated. She recognized him as one of the younger students. The old man, however, didn't react as kindly. He jabbed Teddi in the back with his cane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom