• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Region Quote Game

NMLewis

Reaction score
In this game, try to think of a quote from the Pokémon region the post above mentions. It doesn't have to be word for word or anything. I just find great amusement in a lot of the random NPC text in Pokémon games. I hope this can work in some way.

Kinda like the "Tents" in Festival Plaza that give you quotes to use from various regions.
Except I don't mind if it's completely obscure.

Eg.

Post 1:
"A really weird saying is getting trendy at Dewford Hall."

Unova

Post 2:
"Your Pokémon... just now, it was saying..."

Hoenn

Post 3:
"So come on, see if you can even inflict damage on my Pokémon!"

Alola

Post 4:

"Back in the bag Nebby."

Etc.

So, please, to begin -

Sinnoh

Sounds interesting. I'll play! :)

"Hello! Welcome to the Pokémon League! I'm Aaron of the Elite Four. It's good to meet you. Oh, I should explain, I'm a huge fan of bug Pokémon. Bug Pokémon are nasty-mean, and yet they're beautiful, too... Would you like to know why I take on challengers here, in this room? It's because I want to become perfect, just like my bug Pokémon! Ok! Let me take you on!"

Kanto

"Lillie got lost, so I brought her here to you. She couldn't even find her way to the Tide Song Hotel on her own."

Hoenn

"It's me who appeared when the flower opened up. You, standing over there... You look like a Pokémon Trainer with strength and kindness. What I look for in my opponent is superb strength... I'm counting on you!"

Johto

"No, wait. I mean… Puny Trainer, you've done well to make it this far! Let's see. I'm, uh, honored to be serving as the Gym Leader of…"

Sinnoh

"At my Gym, no one gets to battle with the Gym Leader--me--until they've beaten all the other Trainers. I'll be waiting for you in the back. Good luck, challenger!"

Kanto

"The Pokemon here are so chunky! There should be a pink one with a floral pattern!"

Unova

"Keelhaul it all! This hostage Pokemon turned out to be useless! And to think I made a getaway... in this tunnel to nowhere!!"

Unova

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom