• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

just so u guys know i'm gone for the rest of the day. my vote is where my highest suspicion is. i'd rather let watt get replaced than lynch him but if y'all want to then i guess u can. and i'm fine with a space lynch.

Feenie
Space
heretoplaymafia
littlegumball
What's up with gumboil being way down here?

Also I cant help but notice that you put me at the top and I'm town reading you and gumboil at the bottom and she's scum reading you.
Personally I think using sensor day 1 is odd because day 1 lynches are usually either random or don't have much substance to them. In that case it can be difficult to discern who is the potential scum in a lynch like that.
Considering the massive potential gains of sensor and the risk of it being lost by a night kill there is really no choice but to choose a wagon as soon as possible since it's just too good to risk. Just imagine if you checked a large wagon and got a zero result. (has happened) or a small wagon and got a large result! I'm saying this from a general stand point of course, I don't know Jinjo's exact reasons
On day 1 this is how I normally play lately and I'm not confident on my read on day 1 and I have mislynched alot of players on day 1 in the past and I was always getting scum read for doing that and I had to change my playstyle because of that. I haven't been playing mafia in bulbagarden much anymore because I moved to Oro Jackson mafia last year and the players play so differently over there and I started to follow their playstyle and the players in Oro Jackson mafia always claim out of the blue and it started to become a habit.
Well, okay. Everyone mislynchs on day one all the time so I don't know why anyone would find that particularly scummy. Or why that should make you change your playstyle. :lapras:
funnier, we shouldn't lynch claims. i'm gonna believe until i have reason not to
Fg, this a role madness game, I'm gonna lynch claims, you're gonna lynch claims, we're all gonna lynch claims. I've actually made a game mindlessly easy by lynching the sensor before. (different circumstances but ya know) Do you disagree with my reasons?

What's up with gumboil being way down here?
She's acting weird.

For exemple, she's often talking about her suspicions on Space but never actually voted her? I can interpret that as a way of indirectly protecting a scumbuddy.
Instead we see her trying to push votes on other members like Watt. Which btw now has a pretty big wagon based on nothing.

I did ask for a more elaborate post and her opinion on members on opposites of the list, but the commentaries were somewhat as vague as ever, so it didn't really change my overall opinion on her.

In any case, you know her better than me. Don't you see anything off? If you think she's town you could just explain your reasoning to me and I'll pretty much believe you. Actually, didn't yall say twas a long time since she got a scum role? I wonder if y'all might be getting thrown off by that.

Also I cant help but notice that you put me at the top and I'm town reading you and gumboil at the bottom and she's scum reading you.
Don't mind the order, just the colors. It's been like that since the beginning tho.
I don't even know why I'm being townread by you to be honest.
I thought you would put me in null or something after you noticed that you mixed up me and Max.
Not that I'm complaining or anything. :confused:

If Watt turns out to be a bomb, I am going to laugh and high-five them.

Night 2: Hau's Last Malasada

Hau was at a Malasada shop. He had ordered a jumbo to share, and his partner pokemon was also waiting for the Malasada dish.

They were the only ones to dine in.

He glanced at the crowd outside the shop. They had allowed him this one last moment with his friend.

"I heard Selene became the first champion... I wish I could have battled her at the league."

He opened a lemonade and gave it to his partner, who accepted the drink. The Malasada arrived at the table.

"Too bad we can't see her again. Well! Here you go!"

He shrugged, and divided the Malasada. He had all the time to take. This last Malasada tasted delicious.

You are...
255px-USUM_Hau.png

Hau

You are the rival from the Alola journeys and one who is friendly with both your rival and your pokemon. You always have Malasada to feed your pokemon, which they love and you enjoy. You aspire to become a strong trainer like Hala, and you value your friends for who they are. You cherish everything and everyone.

Therefore, you are the Doctor. Each night you can choose to protect or cure someone.
Send Protect: [PLAYER] to the host to save people.

Dream_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png

THE HEAL BALL IS GONE FOREVER

You are aligned with The Rival Association. You win when all threats are gone.

Watt2015 was lynched

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. THE PHASE WILL UPDATE APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS FROM THIS POST

@DekuNut
@LazySpy
@ThatAsianInTheCorner
@TheCapsFan
@Oricorio

Would any of you like to sub in??

Wait... Our doctor was that inactive? Our friggin' doctor?

Is there an option to switch sides? The Mafia are looking really good right about now.

i was hanging out with my younger cousins sorry funnier. they're asleep now though. think we should still spare jinjo and look at the asian wagon. someone could investigate jinjo

VIG SPACE

Hm, wasn’t there some guy saying maybe lynching the inactive dude was a dumb idea? Think his name was funniest or something? :unsure:
Wait... Our doctor was that inactive? Our friggin' doctor?

Is there an option to switch sides? The Mafia are looking really good right about now.
I don’t know if you knew, but there’s this thing called real life, and the funny thing is it can affect any alignment, regardless of role or utility. Strange I know, but something to keep in mind.

Can we lynch someone I want to lynch now? :annoyedVoltorb:

ik the feel funnier. i wanna finally lynch my two day long suspicion space. by poe they gotta be wolf (unless it's ex, but i wanna trust contrainer so i'm gonna not consider that)

i'd be down to join you beyond that, if you get off of jinjo :I jinjo can be solved w/o kill

For exemple, she's often talking about her suspicions on Space but never actually voted her? I can interpret that as a way of indirectly protecting a scumbuddy.
Can’t speak for LG on that though if you were concerned about it why didn’t you bring it up already tbh.
Instead we see her trying to push votes on other members like Watt. Which btw now has a pretty big wagon based on nothing.
She was just saying she’d rather not have watt lynched so not sure where you’re getting this from.
I did ask for a more elaborate post and her opinion on members on opposites of the list, but the commentaries were somewhat as vague as ever, so it didn't really change my overall opinion on her.
Again, probably should’ve brought this up with her.
In any case, you know her better than me. Don't you see anything off? If you think she's town you could just explain your reasoning to me and I'll pretty much believe you. Actually, didn't yall say twas a long time since she got a scum role? I wonder if y'all might be getting thrown off by that.
Well if you read my read list you’d see I’m town reading LG because LG is always town and I have yet to really scum read her ever lol. She hasn’t been scum since before I started playing. So no, she seems rather typical to me. At this point I’m willing to town read her at every corner until she finally flips scum cause the “is she finally scum this time” paranoia starts eating away at me.
i'd be down to join you beyond that, if you get off of jinjo :I jinjo can be solved w/o kill
How so? If you’re thinking cop check that doesn’t work because of course the godfather would make the fake claim. Also you haven’t argued with my reasons for lynching Jinjo. :c

Back
Top Bottom