• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I thought the vanilla they were talking about was Wolfowl.
Nevertheless, Eresh's restless spirit claim is an easy fake claim, and sticks out to me as particular noteworthy.

DAY 6 VOTE COUNT - MID

Moon Entity II (Elementar, Ereshkigal)

Phase will end in 24 hours unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 6 players alive, 4 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Really? I thought the vanilla they were talking about was Wolfowl.
Nevertheless, Eresh's restless spirit claim is an easy fake claim, and sticks out to me as particular noteworthy.

It's also a particularly bad claim. It's pretty much a lynch/murder invite, since that's the only way I can prove it.

Lillie & Nebby
Melemele Kahuna Hala
Team Skull Admin Plumeria
Hau
Elite Four Kahili
Ula'ula Kahuna Nanu
Team Skull Boss Guzma
Poni Kahuna Hapu
Gladion
Akala Kahuna Olivia
Trial Captain Ilima

All those are dead. Gladion could've fit spy, but let's see what characters we have left. There's six, but here are possible characters.

The protagonist
Lusamine
Acerola
Wicke
Faba
Sophocles
Kiawe
Mallow
Kukui
Lana
Mina
Kahili
Ultra Beasts
Looker & Anabel

Here's what I'm thinking. Aether Foundation is part of the mafia, but is Godfather. Unless the last slot is a grunt, I easily see Lusamine, Faba (and maybe Wicke) as the Godfather. I don't know why IIima was by themself, but the other trial captains can be put together. The protagonist is likely to be there. That's three. However, we could split the trial captains into their respective islands, and there are three slots, + the protagonist and Aether. Looker (& Anabel could be the other slot.

I think Kyriaki is Aether Foundation, which is Godfather scum. Doctor could be one of the trial captains. Spy could be Lookerand Gladiator is Kukui. Restless Spirit is also a weird claim. I have to think it's Kyriaki for scum, but I'm starting to question the valid nature of Eresh's claim. Spy easily fits Looker, and if Moon was scum, they chose some weird messages to share to the group.

@Max1996, @Ereshkigal, @Moon Entity, @SwordMaster♪ and @Kyriaki, we need a lynch, and I'm tying them up now.

UNVOTE: Moon Entity

VOTE: Kyriaki

I had to look up my role to see who I'm supposed to be. I actually forgot which character I was.

Then again, I think no one else is considering it either. So, apparently, I somehow got away with people not figuring out who I am. Which is kinda weird. I personally thought it was obvious, but eh.

In any case, I'm not advocating we lynch anyone; my lynch vote is purely based on trusting WolfOwl. I'm willing to change it based on what evidence comes about.

In any case, I'm not advocating we lynch anyone; my lynch vote is purely based on trusting WolfOwl. I'm willing to change it based on what evidence comes about.

Are you suggesting that we don't lynch today and see who dies overnight to limit the options? Is that safer than a mislynch?

We have 6 players. If we mislynch, that goes to five, and another town member may die (bringing it to 4 players). There have to be two scum.

6 total = 4:2 Mislynch = 3:2 Nightkill = 2:2 and lose (unless there's a doctor protection, which is why 'may' is in the update post.

We really need a correct lynch here. It's either lynch one of the proposed options or wait until the night is over to put ourselves in the same position tomorrow, but one player fewer. This will narrow choices down, but could potentially be more dangerous.

Are you suggesting that we don't lynch today and see who dies overnight to limit the options? Is that safer than a mislynch?

Nope! We don't lynch today, we end up in the same exact situation tomorrow, only with one less townie to back us.

Do you have anything to say in regards to my suspicion? Who was your target?

My target died on night 2. I guess there's no harm in revealing my target this way.

I personally think Eresh is scummy. Human has faked claimed Restless Spirit as mafia before in Ace Attorney mafia not too long ago. The role is an easy claim. Since Looker/Annabel played a vital role in the post game, Spy might be legit.

I personally think Eresh is scummy. Human has faked claimed Restless Spirit as mafia before in Ace Attorney mafia not too long ago. The role is an easy claim. Since Looker/Annabel played a vital role in the post game, Spy might be legit.

And I've claimed no other role. What I have done is taunt the Mafia. The other thing I've done is argue that you're currently harmless.

So I find it very interesting that after my taunting the Mafia and us learning that they plan to push a lynch on someone, you're pushing a lynch on the voter who has provided a basis of defense for you not getting lynched.

Unvote Moon Entity
Vote Kyriaki

And I've claimed no other role. What I have done is taunt the Mafia. The other thing I've done is argue that you're currently harmless.

So I find it very interesting that after my taunting the Mafia and us learning that they plan to push a lynch on someone, you're pushing a lynch on the voter who has provided a basis of defense for you not getting lynched.

Unvote Moon Entity
Vote Kyriaki
I never pushed a lynch. I just voiced my opinion that yours is a very easy fake claim and had been done before. Scroll up and past the previous pages and you'll see I never voted for anyone because regardless of who gets lynched, as long as it's not me, I'm fine.

But you know what? I don't want to die, especially when the endgame is so near and when I could have a safe win. At this point, getting rid of an independent who could vote along either side means either loses a precious vote to count for their win.

Vote: Elementar
All of you (aside from Swordmaster) have no direct proof for your roles, but I'm voting Elementar because you claim to be attacked after the phase jack the vig died. It looks convenient enough since you could put the blame on either jack or another killing role.

There needs to be two scum, and there's room for around three confirmed townies from my POV. There doesn't seem to be any room for independents, as we'd lose if we mislynch. However, the post says that we 'may.' You're going for me based on claiming something when I didn't even know there was another killing role. We didn't know of the poisoner until after I claimed to have lost my BP. That makes your reasoning for voting me not work.

There needs to be two scum, and there's room for around three confirmed townies from my POV. There doesn't seem to be any room for independents, as we'd lose if we mislynch. However, the post says that we 'may.' You're going for me based on claiming something when I didn't even know there was another killing role. We didn't know of the poisoner until after I claimed to have lost my BP. That makes your reasoning for voting me not work.
> making assumptions that there can't be an indep

:/ and people have been ignoring my guesses. I'm not really certain what makes you think an indep is completely impossible in this game when there could be very well only one maf left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom