• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
check-in post, meh
nothing important besides strike suddenly bringing up a rolecop and quickly trying to backtrack
@Strike2610 what brought that to mind, hm? Vote: Strike2610

check-in post, meh
nothing important besides strike suddenly bringing up a rolecop and quickly trying to backtrack
@Strike2610 what brought that to mind, hm? Vote: Strike2610
I had the same feeling in my post on him. I didn't vote yet as I wanted to see his reaction on my post first. The phase is almost over and no response so far, so...

Vote: Strike2610

I would also like to point out that the theat is really inactive overall. What is happening? Last phases got like no replies, not the usual amount. I believe Max already mentioned this, but we really should get more active to not make it too easy for scum.

I apologise for the inactivity. It's been hectic lately.

VOTE: Strike2610

This is a placeholder until they reply. In the meantime, I'll try and see if any other cases are present in the game.

Night 3: Resolution

Night 3: Resolution

DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Strike2610 III (Skullcrow, DarthWolf13, Max1996)
swarla II (Lone_Garurumon, AussieEevee)

Sun/Moon eventually gave up searching for UB-02 as it was nowhere to be found. Upon returning to the motel he found neither Looker nor Anabel, but instead Ula'ula Kahuna Nanu, who explained the past events and informed them of Looker and Anabel's death. As UB-02 was nowhere to be found and its rampage seemed over for now, they decided to head for Poni Island and confront UB-05 Glutton, Guzzlord, hoping to avenge his fallen comrades. They successfully tracked it down to Resolution Cave, where Sun/Moon battled it with help from Doctor Hoo and Washiwshi, then caught it in a Beast Ball.

Dear Strike2610, you are UB-05 Glutton, Guzzlord
250px-799Guzzlord.png
Guzzlord is a large, dangerous Pokémon and is one of the Ultra Beasts. It has a large mouth right at the center of its belly, with several sharp fangs on the top and bottom jaw. Its insides are blue and within is a black tongue, along with several spikes. It has a small opening to the rest of its innards. It has two small arms located on the top of its head and has three digits with yellow claws. What appear to be a pair of large pincers are in fact extensions of its tongue, used to grab and consume anything or anyone nearby. Two small openings at the ends of its mouth allow these tongue-pincers to remain extended even when its mouth is closed.

It has a pair of thick legs that have a yellow zigzag pattern on its knees. It has several wing-like protrusions around its body, with a tail which resembles a medieval mace. It has blue eyes. On the top of its head appears to be a smaller head, which also has blue eyes, with several yellow tipped spikes. In order to eat, Guzzlord's tongue moves in a wave-like motion that pulls food towards its mouth. Its texture is said to feel like hard rubber. [1] According to reports, this Pokémon has gobbled up mountains and swallowed buildings whole and will eat absolutely anything else it can reach, including the very land and sea. Although it constantly eats, its droppings have never been found. It is speculated that the entirety of the matter it consumes is converted into energy, with no waste products left over.
Because of your massive HP stat, you are the 2x Bulletproof. You may survive the first two attempts at your life. A regular strnogman shot would waste both of your charges but not kill you.

You are aligned with the Ultra Beasts and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Strike2610 was lynched! He was UB-05 Glutton Guzzlord, Mafia 2x Bulletproof

It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours (-8 minutes) unless actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevitable outcome.

@Zexy, is there an error in the votals?
You just voted too late with my clock. I used my PC's clock for the timestamp but apparently the forums say :59 so I guess the vote could've counted... the outcome would be the same anyway, don't worry too much about it.

Also, Eevee I agree that inactivity helps scum so let's check Swarla next.
I assume you're talking about a cop check.

Honestly, it doesn't matter too much if he scans as town or not because he's not active... which means he's not helping us win, and every town player that isn't helping us with is letting the scum team win.

Honestly, it doesn't matter too much if he scans as town or not because he's not active... which means he's not helping us win, and every town player that isn't helping us with is letting the scum team win.

It's a she... And it is still important. If they're town, they can become active and help us. Checking them as town doesn't mean we just lynch them anyway.

Though a cop check will not fully help us but atleast we get a fair idea of how to proceed further.

Inactive Town members should not be lynched but encouraged to be more active and provide their inputs and reads.

Though a cop check will not fully help us but atleast we get a fair idea of how to proceed further.

Inactive Town members should not be lynched but encouraged to be more active and provide their inputs and reads.
Of course if they stay inactive after being pinged and such, then they should be lyched as potential scum trying to hide.

Of course if they stay inactive after being pinged and such, then they should be lyched as potential scum trying to hide.

No. I believe if they remain inactive for a long period and do not respond even after warning them, they should be subbed out and not lynched as inactivity can be due to various reasons and not only hiding scum.

No. I believe if they remain inactive for a long period and do not respond even after warning them, they should be subbed out and not lynched as inactivity can be due to various reasons and not only hiding scum.
Of course, a sub would have to respond for that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom