• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon:The Quest of the Seven Crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasForever654

Lucario trainer
Reaction score
Pokemon RPG: The Quest of the Seven Crystals

Pokemon RPG is basicly an RPG for those who want to try somthing new.
Prolog/Plot: Long ago, there was a mystic kingdom. It was protected by Seven Crystals. Many other kingdoms tried to steal the Crystals but none provaild. One day a stranger from out of town came. He said he had to speak with the king. The man was brought before the king and told him that in exactly seven days, the kingdom would be lost. The king did not beleive this so he asked the man how to save his kingdom from distuction. The man simply said that he must seperate the Seven Crystals and the kingdom would be safe. The king asked him how would his kingdom know how much time was left. the man told him that every day a new creature woud distroy part of his kingdom and claim it as its own. The king laughed. The man left that very night. In the days that followed creatures from the likes that no one in the kingdom had seen took control of the kingdom in pieces. Day 1: A great green dragon had taken control of the sky. On day 2 a giant red dinosaur-like creature had taken control of the land. And on day 3 a bule whale creature took control of the sea. The king was terrified. The new creatures wared above the clouds, on the ground and under the sea. He split the Seven Crystals up and his kingdom was layed waste by the blast from the final attack of the war. The man was never heard from agian but the creatures were to be part of a plan to distroy the world. 50,000 Years later men and women have labled these creatures as Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. The Seven Crystals are now just part a legend on how these Pokemon, as they are called, into being. But the kingdom was not entirly wiped out you see seven direct desendents of the Knights of the Pokeorder, the loyal bodygaurds of the king himself, still exsist but they do not know their past. The seven are the only ones who can bring the kingdom back into power. They must find the Seven Crystals.

Character Map
First Name: Eric
Nickname(optional):The Steel Heart
Last Name: Silver
City: Steelcrafters City
Starter: (Pick from: Pickachu, Torchic, Lucario, Porygon, Ditto, Eevee, Munchlax) Lucario
Eye color: Green
Hair: Long blonde hair
Apperience: (Link or discripton):http://216.139.229.31/backpackfiles/2007/05/25/09/picture4656e6dcf05c5.jpeg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the first post:
Eric "The Steel Heart" Silver woke up one night from a dream of the distuction of a place long before the world he was use to. "What a wierd dream" Eric said thenwent back to sleep. The next morning Eric woke up grabbed his Pokeball and headed towards the Steel Gateway. If he did not hurry he would miss the semi-final standings and be disqualified. Luckly, He got there just in time. "The first match of the day will be Eric "The Steel Heart" Silver agianst Ash Ketchum. This will be a two on two battle." The anouncer yelled to the hundereds of screaming fans. "Go, Pickachu and Secptile." Ash called as he threw his pokeball and out popped a Secptile. Pickachu ran into the field soon after. "Alright my turn! Go Lucario and Espion." Eric threw his Pokeballs and his Pokemon were on the field as well. "There is a reason why they call me The Steel Heart. I show no mercy to my opponents. Lucario, Sonic Boom. Espion, Psywave." And with the two attacks Ash's Pokemon where knocked out. "No sweat." Eric had one match that day and felt confodent that he would win the Finals tomarrow. As he left the tounament complex, a man in a black coat walked up to him, handed him a picture and told him that the 2nd reign of "The King" was coming and to find the Seven Crystals he would need the help of six more. The man the vanished before Eric had time to ask what this was all about. Eric thought nothing of it and went home for the night.

EDIT: Whoops, for some reason I thought you posted this in the wrong section. Wiggy.

Hey, why not.

Name: Ellis Merlot
Nickname: Posts as "Perdition" on several message boards.
City: Undermountain
Starter: Porygon
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Brown
Appearance: Ellis is a slender young woman, fairly unremarkable in appearance. She wears her hair in a ponytail and sports a wire-framed pair of glasses.
Pokemon Owned: Porygon, Staryu, Mareep, Murkrow, Aron, Ralts

First Post:

Undermountain is quiet in winter. This far up north, winter is inescapable. It stands, then, that Undermountain is always quiet.

Ellis sighed, and her breath rose in a dense fog. It spiraled up, as if trying to see all it could before it died, and faded away into the ink-black skies above. So morbid tonight, she mused. It must be the music. She thumbed forward on her microcomputer's playlist, and "Rain on Rose Street" replaced "Gloomy Sunday." The gentle plucking tune filtered through her headphones.

She sat on a rough outcropping of stone and earth thrusting out of the cold ground. Most of Undermountain was, as its name suggested, underground, where the earth was warm, subterranean Pokemon thrived, and seemingly once every year someone struck gold and a little rush injected new life in the town. Now was the dead period, and the only life aboveground flickered in Steelcrafters' City, miles below in the valley.

The music coming through her headphones dwindled into silence.

"Sky will open soon... could be today..."

A throaty, low voice, a man's voice. Her hand was at a Pokeball, Aron's. She shoved herself off the stone and spun, trying to find where the voice was coming from.

"Your kingdom's coming, coming today..."

There.

A tall man in a black coat. She didn't see him coming; must've been too wrapped up in her own thoughts. She paused. He might just be fond of spooking passerby. If not, she had six Pokeballs--more than enough to keep herself safe.

"Who're you?" she asked.

"A messenger," he said.

"More like a kook," Ellis thought.

"Kingdom's coming. Causes chaos..." The man walked, steps slow and confident.

She wondered what to ask, and, for the hell of it, went with, "Whose kingdom?"

"The new king's kingdom. There are seven keys he needs and only seven who can find them."

"Really. Fascinating." She backpedaled. I wonder if the seven keys are in his van, along with sawdust, entrenching tools, and a bag of leaves to hide the body parts in.

And he was gone.

She stared right at him, saw him solid and whole against the lights of Steelcrafters', and then the lights he blocked reappeared, like he'd melted into smoke.

That was odd.

Had to be a trick, she thought--later--but at the time she froze, then bolted like a deer to the nearest stairway back into town.

Undermountain's suburb district resembled something like a rough cross between a handsome apartment complex and something almost alien. Glass and wood doors set into the stone opened into apartment complexes (whole meansions for the well-off); lights shone through windows carved out of the stone; and the whole expanse of the city ringed a great hollow cavern leading into the mines and Pokemon tunnels, lit by shining crystal set into the walls and floor.

Ellis caught her breath; no surprises here, not when everything was out in the open. She walked back to her own apartment, a good mile to her right; when she finally climbed up the five flights of stairs and unlocked the door, the last of her energy leaked out. She ambled into her room, set her microcom into its charger, and saw a little white envelope next to it. She flopped on the bed, kicked off her shoes, and opened it. Inside was a ticket and a slip of paper. The ticket was a seat for tomorrow's Pokemon trainer finals in Silvercrafter's; the paper was a handwritten note. It wasn't her father or mother's handwriting.

The Sky will Open

She stared at the note for a good while.

When she finally fell asleep, it was only after locking her door, calling out Aron to sleep at her bedside, and curling up with Ralts for safekeeping.

When the morning came she took the ticket and set out for the finals. Curiosity killed the cat...

When the morning came, the city was viberent. Meny trainers had come out to watch. He saw the Pewter City gym leader Brock, the Kanto Elite Four leader Lance as well as the Maville gym leader and others. As he made his way to the enerance, a young trainer handed him a ball. "Use this for the battle please." Eric took it and headed into the stadium. "The two finalists are Eric and Gary Oak. This will be a one on one battle. The winner will go to a regonal in the city og Undermountain. From there a winner will go to the Master Trainer cub. The winner of this battle will be given the Gateway Cub. So with out further ado let the battle begin." Eric picked on of the balls on "Go, Espion." Then Gary chose his first pokemon. "I choose you Garidos." After a few rounds each trainer was down to his last pokemon. Eric pick the ball the young trainer gave him. "Go pokeball." When the ball hit the ground, a white light took the shape of a Pokemon Eric had only seen in the legendary pokedex. It was Ho-oh. Gary threw his last ball. Out popped a Leafion. The battle was intence but in the end Eric had won. He was now on his way to the city beneth him. Undermountain. He tried to fing the young trainer that gave him Ho-oh but she was nowhere to be found. Eric grabbed his underground pass and headed down the flight of stairs that led to the suburbs district of the city.

Last edited:
I wanna join! :)

First Name: Aaron
Nickname: None
Last Name: Kane
City: Pallet Town
Starter: Eevee
Go here to see what Aaron looks like... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_(Pokémon)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron got back from yet again defeating a regions Elite 4 (Sinnoh this year) and is now relaxing in a lawn chair on a hot summery day. Aaron has had alot go on the past 3 years: He bested the Hoenn League, helped Rayquaza calm Kyogre and Groundon, had to help his friend defeat Team Rocket, beat the Battle Frontier, and bested the Sinnoh Region. In the middle of all the commotion he never got to sign up for the Steel Gateway Pokemon Tornament with his best buds Ash and Gary. So he sat at home sitting while his Happiny skipped around with it's mother Blissey.

flap! flap! WHOOOOSH! (Dragonite the mailman was here.)

"Aah my good buddy Dragonite! Only one letter for me today? Okay... Hey if you wanna know how Charizard is doing he's down south flying around Cinnabar Island. Go give him a visit!" said Aaron.

As Dragonite flew off into the distance Aaron opened his letter it said:

'The Sky Will Open Soon... Maybe Today
Your Kingdoms Coming, Coming Today.'

"Hmmm... strange no address no name no NOTHING! Weird. Oh well..."

Just then Ash and Gary came walking into Pallet with long faces not saying a word. ( This is rare because it seems there was never a day whithout them two fighting )

"Hey guys! I heard what happened! Sorry... I thought one of you two would win for sure." yelled Aaron

They stood there looked at Aaron and walked into their houses and slammed the doors. Aaron stood there dumbfounded. It was VERY rare when they didnt wanna talk to Aaron but Aaron got over it and went on with his day.

=^O^= Me too!

First Name: Aurora
Nickname: N/A
Last Name: N/A
City: N/A
Starter: Ditto
Clicky link for picture... http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w80/Beauty_of_the_Moon/1147579573_dventerous.jpg

~+~

Aurora was standing in front of a shelf, scanning the items it held on it. A small Pikachu standing on a arm chair nearby; it was really a Ditto having fun with morphing.
The two where in a single dark room; treasures such as gems and ancient artifacts littered the floor and shelfes. Clearly, the owner had an obbsesion with these speacil items.

"I should take this, and thi- Woah..." The young woman shivered as she suddenly felt a strange breeze in her room. She turned to her partner, who was now on the floor as a Skitty, busy trying to catch it's tail. "You didn't feel that...?" She thought outloud as she stared at the un-disturbed Chatot who was now whistling a random tune. "Might as well forgot about..." She told herself as she turned around to a small table; but she froze.

A note written with 'AURORA' right across the top of it now laid ontop of her jewelary box.

Aaron went off that night to train his Eevee they were fighting all the pidgey and ratatta and were doing sprints after everybattle. Aaron loved training at night time he felt at peace. Something big went befind a tree thinking it was a Raticate Aaron yelled, "EEVEE takedown!" Eevee ran around the tree to find a big man in a trench coat. "Its almost time!!!! The seven crystals must be found!!!" Then Eevee lost its sudden shock of fear and nailed the man with a takedown. The man fell over and seemed to melt into the ground...
Then Eevee started to turn white all over. "Eevee is EVOLVING!!!!!!"

((Eevee evoled into a Umbreon))

"YES!! Now one last battle and its off to bed" Aaron completely forgot about the man until the next morning...

Eric was on his way to the Undermountain Path when he heard a voice behind him. "Hey you won that last battle right?" Eric turned around to see Dawn behind him. "Yeah I did. What's it to you?" "I know who gave you the Ho-oh." Dawn said. "Some trainer is going around giving Pokemon away. She gave me a Porygon Z." "Look, all I want is to give the Ho-oh back and get on my way. I don't care what you got. Got it memorized kid?." "The name is Dawn." Eric had no time for this. "Lok just show me where the trainer is and be off." Dawn pointed to the end of an ally where the trainer was ment to be. Eric walked down and sure enough there was the trainer. Eric hand the Pokemon back the her and was about to leave the ally when a group of thugs that looked like an evil team attacked. "Hey look. It's that kid who won the Gateway Cub. Nice moves kid. Say, how would you like to join Team Gravity?" One of the thugs asked him. "Hmph. Thanks but no thanks. I don't need a low down piece of shit team to be with me." "THAT IS IT. NO ONE, AND I MEAN, NO ONE CALLS TEAM GRAVITY LOW. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE." Eric took up the offer. "Fine lets go." Eric felt as though some one was watching him. "Go Espion." "Genger, Come on out." Espion and Genger went at each other attack after attack. It seemed as though nither one was going to give up. "Espion, Psycic." "Gengar, Hypnosis." Espion's attack hit Gengar just before the Gravity member's Pokemon could get the attack out. "TEAM GRAVITY, YOU LOSE." Eric said as he walked out of the ally. Just then a Mew popped out and handed Eric a Pokeball. Eric woundered what just happened. The Pokeball opened and the Mew entered. "That's wierd. I never saw a Pokemon do that before." Eric attached the ball to his belt and walked to the Pokecenter to enter for the next Cup. The Diamond Cup.

pokemon rpg

I will join first rp so take it easey on me
First Name: Trevor
Nickname: Nightsky
Last Name: Ford
City: NightSide
Starter: Pickachu
Eye color: Blue
Hair: Blue hair
Apperience: my guy is on my training card. also dont worie about the pokemon on the card.

First Post
It is alwas night time in the city of NightSide. As i was walking down the street a Crystal fell out of my pocket. i bent over and picked it up. this Crystal was vary dull. it dint really look like it was worth anything but i put it in my pocket and kept walking. near the end of the street i turned to go back to my house. but when i turned around all i saw was a man in a black coat
"Hay who are you"
"i am a messger"

usualy when someone in a black coat is walking around in NightSide it meas trouble. i turned and ran i dint want to cause any trouble so i keept runing i hid near a bush and looked around to see if he followed me. as far as i saw he didnt. i walked back home to my front door and i stomped on the mat a few times to get the dirt of my shoes. when i enterd the house i looked at the time it was 11:00 pm i was tierd. so i went to my bed and there was a letter on my pellow i open it. and read it.

Dear:Trevor
The 2nd reign of "The King" was coming and to find the Seven Crystals. you alredy know where 1 is.

i toke the Crystal out of my pocket and looked at it. the Cyrstal dint look at all important. all of a suddon i was back in my class room. the teacher was blabing about the diffent typs of pokeballs and why its always night time in NightSide i dint lissin much i just keep thinking about that dream. i felt my pocket and there was nothing in there. the teacher called me up and i showed every one my Pickachu and what it could do. every one in the class was amazed when they saw the Quick Attack. I over heard the tv that was on it said somethign about Eric The Steel Heart wining a round of the semi-final standings and being one of the youngest in the chapion. i alwas wanted to be in a chapion and win first place so i can be on tv with my Pickachu.

4755d0b17ad32bfceb2a5084fc5e7411.png

PS. I cant spell that well.

Last edited:
The next morning Aaron awoke with a letter balancing perfect on his nose... He picked it up, opened it, and read...

'Go to the Daimond Cup and meet Eric Silver'

It even had the back stadium passes.

"Well... I guess it's time to head on out! Come on guys were going to... The Daimond Cup!"

im going out of this rpg no one seams to go on. bye bye

4755d0b17ad32bfceb2a5084fc5e7411.png

PS. I cant spell that well.

"Well that doesn't make any sense... Wait... Could it mean a kingdom full of treasures and jewels?!" Aurora thought dreamily. "Dit?" Her pink companion asked from the chair, clearly confused of what she was talking about. Except for the jewel part.

"It's nothing, but we still have things to do, so let's get going." She spoke as she twirled around to face the 'blob' while thoughtlesly stuffing the letter in her skirt pocket.

"Because we still have... A Diamond Cup to steal..."

Last edited:
When Eric entered the lobby of the Underdome, he stopped to count his Pokemon. "Six, just what I need." Eric said to himself but he was not happy with his team for the next contest so he made a quick stop to the PC. "Hey, Bill." Eric said as he picked up the Video Phone. "Yes Eric." "I would like to acess my Pokeboxes please." "Go right ahead." Then Bill opened the boxes and Eric chose his new team. This consisted of Lucario, Mew, Magmortor, Gallade, Metagross, and Espion. After shut down the PC, he headed to Nurse Joy who signed him up for the tourniment. He sat down and waited for the other contestens.

Ellis's pen hovered over the signup sheet. The Nurse Joy gave her a certain look. "Think you're in over your head?" she said.

"Just a little..." she said. The memory of that Eric kid's victory burned like a lit stove; seeing his name on the list just above her was like turning up the heat. Was she really willing to touch the fire, see how hot it was?

Then again, her Porygon never failed her. It was a tough little pile of sentient data.

She signed her name and her six Pokemon. "There."

The Joy, still smiling, took back the signup sheet.

Ellis walked out, took a deep breath of cold Undermountain air, and wondered what she was getting herself into.

(Sorry for not posting...)

(You can create one new attack per Pokemon.)
After a while, the contest doors opened and Nurse Joy let all the trainers into the entry area. "When the speaker calls out your name, you must enter." Eric nodded with the others. Mew flotted around him with joy. Just then the doors to the main arena opened and each trainer was called. "The 12 combatents for the Diamond Cub are as follows. Eric from Steelcrafters town, our sister town above. Ellis from here in Undermountain, it is good to see a local in this contest. Lance, champion of the Kanto Elete Four, he is sure he will win. Brock, Pewter City gym leader, taking a day-off huh. Dawn, the daughter of the world famous contest winner. Red, the previous Johto champion. May, one of Ash's close friends. Aaron, a real trainer of Lucario. Koga, the former gym leader of Fucha city. James, member of Team Rocket. Maxie, leader of Team Aqua. And last but not least, a trainer who goes by the name of The Dark Keeper. The contest is set up in four rounds. The Preliminaries, the Quarter-Finals, the Semi-Finals, and the Finals. Each round has different rules and the rules for each round will be given at the start of each round. Here are the rules for the Prelims. Each trainer will choose one of thier Pokemon to lead thier opponent. At the end of the round, the trainer must give it back. The battle itsslef is a one-on-one battle. The match is over when all of your opponents Pokemon are knocked out. The tree behind me shows the pairings for the match. They are as follows. Eric vs Maxie. Ellis vs Lance. Brock vs James. Dawn vs May. Red vs Aaron. And Koga vs the Dark Keeper. Match one will begin in one minute. Eric and Maxie, get your teams ready." Eric had his team ready and was on the field already. Maxie was soon to follow. "Trainers swap Pokemon." Eric picked the pokeball that had his Magmorter and handed it over to Maxie. He, in turn, got Maxie's Pokeball. "Ready. 3,2,1, Fight." "Go Gallade." "Macargo, come on out." Eric's Gallade was on the field and using as many Mach punches as it could. Macargo on the other hand was blasting Gallade with fire blasts. "Gallade, Solar Beam. Full force." Gallade hit Macargo with a full power Solar Beam and it was down. The battle raged on until the two were down to ther last pokemon. "Go Mew." "Go Pokeball." Eric's Mew was up aganst his own pokemon Magmorter. Mew was dodging attacks while Magmorter attack the living light out of Mew. Mew then started to glow. Eric and Maxie were in awe. "Mew use that attack." Mew nodded and hit Magmorter with an attack that was never seen before. Psycobomb. "Magmorter is out cold Eric wins the match." The crowd went wild. He knew that most of the crowd was there to see him or the famous challengers. Maxie handed over the ball for Magmorter and Eric handed over the Crobat he got from Maxie. Eric then stood of to the sidelines to watch the next battle. Mew just followed bouncing on a bubble.

First Name: Matt
Nickname: Mattyg
Last Name: Gallagher
City: The City Of Diamonds
Starter: Totodile
Eye color: Blue
Hair: Brown hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom