• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon -- Ultra Legends Dub Episode Title Discussion

So, Pokemon SM is on earlier then it usually is. They just reran the first 4 episodes of season 21 and I checked Disney XD'S schedule on my tv guide and online and the online one is different Pokemon isn't even on the schedule that's online and it's the official one.

Anyways guide says that another episode comes on at 8AM Central time. The usual timeslot, my DVR is set to record first run episodes only no repeats and that episode is set to record but there's no title or description.

Long story short: Maybe we're getting a new episode here in the states? I hope so.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a last minute decision from TPCi. Makes no sense to just have it air in one country, a country that shares the same timezones as the US no less.

oof i cant watch it bc i life in a another country
i hope somebody can record it then i amr eally happy :)

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a last minute decision from TPCi. Makes no sense to just have it air in one country, a country that shares the same timezones as the US no less.

That's what I was thinking as well guess we'll know in 27 minutes.

EDIT: Sadly it's just a rerun and I guess my DVR is acting all wack.

Last edited:
Very good intro and outro for the English speaking world! (Anglosphere!) Looking forward to season 22 soon. If only I were in North America, so I can watch them right away! So shame I am in Australia where everything is far behind :(
Doesn't New Zealand get it before North America?

Doesn't New Zealand get it before North America?
We got Season 21 before anywhere outside of Japan because TVNZ OnDemand was putting episodes of it on to the service over the course of last year and part of this year. These episodes were taken off the service at the end of February this year. I was expecting them to be replaced by the first batch of Season 22 episodes, but for whatever reason that didn't happen and Season 22 is currently missing in action over here with no word on when it's coming.

So, we're going on a break comes April 6th, at least it's just 1 week. Anyway, liking these titles tho! Alola, Alola I think most of us can say we called that one, Parallel Friendships nice and powerful sounding, the 3rd title NGL I was expecting When Hearts collide similar to the S20 finale title.

So, we're playing "guessing dub titles" again?

SM093 - The Poké Flute
SM094 - House of Haunters' Chill!
SM095 - Graveler Pit!
SM096 - Stufful House!
SM097 - You Can't Teach an Old Owl to be Dartrix!
SM098 - Ash and Rotom's Big Break Up!
SM099 - Let's Go Eevee, Let's Go Popplio!
SM100 - Lighting Bolts of Zeraora!
SM101 - Twin Gigavolts of Friendship!
SM102 - Alola, Alola!
SM103 - Olivia and Brock, Love Hard as Rock!
SM104 - Project Poni Island!
SM105 - Lycanroc in a Hard Place!
SM106 - Training from the Valley to the Sea!
SM107 - Run Kiawe Run!
S22 E9 (101): Parallel Friendships!
S22 E10 (102): Alola, Alola!
S22 E11 (103): Heart of Fire! Heart of Stone!

I've got this!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom