• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Tickling Arena (A tickling based role play) Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Fang

Being called Emo.
Reaction score
In a forest that holds special games were Pokémon battle and the winner gets to tickle the loser a male Pikachu name Nova awakens alone in those woods but they question…

“Sai? Sai?”

He calls out for his female trainer but he is alone until he finds a note…

“This is Sai’s penmanship…”

He reads the note… * I’m so sorry Nova but since it was my fault that we had been tickled by those Tangela I’m afraid that I’ll get you in even more trouble so I released you but please don’t forget the good times we had… Love, Sai…*

“Sai… why…?”

Nova sheds a tear before looking around the forest but he is challenged to a battle by a wild Buizel.

“Hey kid want top battle!?”
“Sure.”
“Ok but if you lose I get to tickle you but if you win you get to tickle me.”
“*Gulp* O-ok.”

They have their battle but Nova loses and has his feet tickled for an hour straight his face is completely red and he can’t breathe by the time it stops.

“Something tells me it’s going to be interesting living here…”

Nova says before heading deeper into the forest…

A vulpix named Devin was minding your own beewax until her Kirlia firend Su came over to her.
"What do you want?" Devin asks licking her paw.
"To see where your ticklesh spot is" Su said.
"Go on try" Devin said. Su looked at Devin's paws then tickled them. Devin laughed like crazy.
"There it is" Su said.

"Laughter?"

Nova hears laughter off in the distance and descideds to explore.

"Hmph look at that thing heh he sure does look ticklish but I ain't gonna waste my time with the likes of him" Ally whispered as she looked down at Nova from a tree branch.

"What? HEY WHO'S UP THERE!"

Nova shouts into the tree over him.

Ally didn't respond. She just watched to see what would happen. *Get him to think he's hearing ghosts or voices in his head* Ally thought.

With a shriek of suprise, Vui fell out of a nearby tree, giving herself a lump on the head.

"I'M COMING UP!"

Nova shouts as he starts to climb up but his grip loosens and he falls back down on his head.

"OUCH!"

"You okay?" Vui asked. This Pikachu was a stranger, but she'd always been a curious soul.

Ally simply chuckled. "I wouldn't recommend climbing up here" she whispered.

"I've been better..."

Nova says as he blows his tail out of his face since his head is still on the ground.

"I'm new here... My name is Nova..."

Nova tells the Eevee as he gets off his head.

Last edited:
"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN I JUST GOT HERE TODAY!"

Nova shouts up into the tree.

Devin went a rock and sat on it. Though it was fun hearing good pokemon talking.

*That other ones gonna think he's weird by shouting up at a tree* Ally thought as she grabbed an Oran Berry and began eating it.

"OK THAT'S IS IT I'M COMING UP THERE!"

Nova shouts and darts up the tree and reaches the very tip of it.

"Ok... where did they go?"

Devin slipped and fell into the water and she was losing her power slowly.

"Oh yeah I saw him" Ally said as she saw Nova climb up the tree across from hers. "He went that way Pikachu" Ally said agian and pointed up north. "Better chase em and set em straight" Ally remarked.

"Wait is that... IT IS!"

Nova from the top of the tree spots a Vulpix into water.

"I'M COMING!"

Nova shouts as he darts back down the tree and jumps into the water and pulls the Vulpix out.

"Hey are you ok? And Hey you Chimchar why don't you help me out!!!"

Nova asks and yells at the tree he had ment to climb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom