• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad kissed back softly and the two were soon given their meals.

"So, when does the Contest start?" Matt inquired as he ate.

"It starts at 1pm." Brad said. "I still need to register and get a Contest Pass and everything."

"That's a bit early," Matt commented; the majority of the Contests he had been to had started later in the day.

"I know, I guess we can complain to the Contest people about it if we really wanted." Brad chuckled.

"That we won't stand for this." Brad chuckled.

After finishing breakfast, Brad paid the bill and kissed Matt softly as they were about to leave. "Where to now?"

"I like it." Brad nodded and exited the food court with Matt.

"It's nice to be able to walk around the city in your arms." Brad smiled.

"You know, I was just thinking the same thing," Matt smiled back.

Soon, the two reached the Contest Hall where Brad was able to deal with the process of receiving a Contest Pass. Once he had his Contest Pass, Brad sat down in the lobby. "We have time. Want to help me think of ideas?"

"Okay, so appeals. We just learned that Budew can use Venoshock so I may experiment with that."

"... Absorb?" Brad thought out loud.

"Poison and Grass? The contrast could make a nice effect," Matt commented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom