• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew slowly put Winter down, Hyper also getting off of Drew and landing next to Winter.

"Okay," Luna said as she released Mr. Gibles, "Let's go back to Sinnoh."

"Gabite," he roared.

"Okay. Let's go home. I'll miss everyone." Brad sobbed. He held Luna's hand gently and boarded the boat. It slowly departed from the Kanto Region back home.
======================

THE END

OOC: Wow, my first ever FINSIHED RP. That was great! Good thing there will be sequels! And triquels! And quatripels! And quintripels!

OOC: WIN!

A black screen appears. Mr. Gibles jumps out of it.

"That's all folks!" he cheers.

OOC: Hyper pushes him off the screen.

"THAT'S all!" He said as he puts on a black hat and starts tap-dancing.

OOC: "WHAT THE FU-" *boom*

Everyone explodes, but Trojan appears from nowhere.

"WHAT WAS THAT LIQUID EXITING FROM BRAD'S EYES?" He asked, still unsatisfied by Tsunami's answer.

OOC: And after that, Trojan appears infront of everyone, using Thunderbolt and causing evryone seizures.

THE REAL END

OOC: Yeah seriously guys, stop posting. It's annoying. And I mean that with love =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom