• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe Series *OOC Thread/RPG Lounge*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not specializing; he wrote children's books. ^^; They contained dark humor at times. You make him sound like he wrote thrillers.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is one of his works.

... It was? O_O

I recently read The Landlady and the latter (character)'s basically a cougar that stuffs, kills them with cyonide and preserves her guests.

H, I guess he meant what he said. What's the big deal?

Oh, believe me. I would go into detail about the kind of "creative ideas" that roll around my head every now and then. But you guys don't want that. You really don't want that.

And, for the record, I actually look towards Stephen King for inspiration for most of my writing.

S-Stephen King?....eep. :<

Is Ranger a samurai or something? I noticed he said "Chandra-san"...not to mention his overall-serious attitude.

Last edited:
That was the basic idea, yes. The Nincada line in general is heavily based on ninjas, so I thought it would make sense. Plus, the change from dead serious and somewhat stoic to perpetually hyperactive and highly expressive will be fun to play out.

That's like Matt's Electrike, but reversed.

Well, he won't be dead serious, but he'll be more calm and mature.

I can't wait to see Ranger's personality once it makes the change. :3

Hooray for absolutely ax crazy rivals. Attentive readers will notice that Dusza and Doku appear to have a bit of history...

I've noticed that, actually. I'm guessing it will be elaborated on soon?

Unless you're quick enough to dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom