• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

Code: 1977-0197-9623
Name: Raven
Version: Pokemon X (and eventually Y)

This thread and my recent trading expeditions via Reddit/here have made me learn one thing I dislike - 100 FC slots is NOT enough >.>

This thread and my recent trading expeditions via Reddit/here have made me learn one thing I dislike - 100 FC slots is NOT enough >.>

I agree. I've added near the max limit and less than 10 have added me in return, making all that work pointless.
FC: 4038-6607
3DS: Patorikku
Version: X
That's not a complete Friend Code there, bud.

1) Thanks for showing that so I could correct it. I have edited it to correct it.
2) It was correct earlier which means someone had to edit my post. I know it was correct as I have been monitoring this thread all day and have been viewing my own post multiple times. I even checked it numerous times after posting it to make sure it was correct. So whoever edited it, shame on you and I call foul!
3) Thanks again, TFerro. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree. I've added near the max limit and less than 10 have added me in return, making all that work pointless.

I generally give people a few days to re-add me and then I remove them. With how valuable active friends are in the games with the friend safari plus the limited slots, I just have to be very exacting. Would love for Nintendo to issue an update that maybe bumps the FC list limit at some point.

FC: 3136-7778-1806
3DS: Sukotto
Version: X

You know what to do!

FC: 2406 6551 3969
Trainer name: Carly
Version X

Let me know if you add me via VM or PM so I can add you back!

Edit: I have the maximum number of friends in my 3DS and cannot add anyone else for a while until I clear some out!!! I'm really sorry :<

Last edited:

The thread just got, like, a million friend codes added to it. I think the first post needs an update.

FC: 0103 9264 5483
Trainer name: Jynx
Version Y

Let me know if you add me please!

Tbh this thread I feel is outdated and needs clarifying. A number of ppl myself included are looking to get friend safari from it.

Now FS requires getting codes from ppl who attually are online and have finished the E4 or else the FC is not usuable for hidden abilities.

Ideally I'd prefer a new Safari friend thread where ppl would have to at least supply details of their own safari. For instance my safari is Espurr, Abra and Xatu. I know this because I asked ppl what they got from it. I would expect anyone else interested in FS to at least have that level of interest.

I haven't seen a Pal-Pad in X and Y so how do you register someone as a friend?

Thanks

You do it on the 3ds menu. On the top of the screen there's a orange square smile face. Click on it and you can add friend codes from there.

3DS FC: 0259 0454 7272
Trainer: Calvin
Version: Y

Not beaten the E4 yet. Only just at the second gym as of today, but still interested in making friends

Shiny Celebi mentioned that she'd received requests for the Friend Safari to be implemented in the table. So I've gone ahead and added a column for that. If you know your Friend Safari type and Pokemon please post again we'll update the first post to include it!

(Also, if anyone adds me please send me a VM/PM, the table is getting big, I can't sit and go through everyone's FCs right now, so sending me a VM/PM to let me know if you add me is appreciated!)

Hi! Can you add me to the table? :) I'm going to start adding some people, my FC for X is 1435-4580-6775.

Edit: My trainer name is Kitten, and I have beaten the E4. :)

3DS Friend Code : 2294-3894-2890
3DS Name : McFlight
Game Version: Y

I've added almost everyone from the table. I need people for Friend Safari and trading but mostly for Safari. Not beaten the E4 yet (got my game today).

1263-6798-4037 (Meron), version Y.

Send me a VM if you added me, and I'll add you back. Not very far into the game but let's trade/battle in the future when I've progressed more!

Should PGL profiles be included in the first page too? It is a pretty easy way to check how someone is going in the game, without needing to add them on your 3DS and wait for them to be playing online at the same time you are.

5370-1405-9143 (TVLubber), Version X, Trainer: Nick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom