• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Hey m8, I've got a Safari with Ditto, and another with both Fletchinder and Charmeleon in them. If you want you can add me (the FC's are in my sig).

Dude you have some amazing Safaris, mine is a crappy Bug one, not desirable at all. :'(

Edit: Additionally, I added my code to my sig, so let's go ahead and add up. :p

Can someone tell me my FS?
My FC is 4570-9459-6524
My Game name is Kami

I can check soon, my info is in my signature. I just got to the Pokemon League now so give me up to an hour to go through all the dialogue with Diantha, AZ, Sycamore, etc etc.

Added everyone and checking friend safaris now, will update this post in a minute.

Can someone tell me my FS?
My FC is 4570-9459-6524
My Game name is Kami

You have a Dragon safari, your Pokemon are:

Slot 1: Fraxure
Slot 2: Shelgon
Slot 3: Can't see until you're online while I am. The slot 3 possibilities for Dragon are Druddigon or Sliggoo.

I don't know what my friend safari is yet. If anyone would like to add me my FC is 3583-2197-0463

You have an Electric safari, your Pokemon are:

Slot 1: Electrode
Slot 2: Electabuzz
Slot 3: Luxio

Everyone should get on soon so we can all get each other's slot 3! :p

Last edited:
Anyone have Ditto in Friend Safari?

Hi all.

Hoping this is the right place to post this. Mods, feel free to move the thread if it's not.

I'm looking for someone who has a Ditto in their Friend Safari and time to meet me online so I can unlock the Ditto slot in their FS. Any takers? I could offer a legit shiny for your trouble.... Wingull, Onix, Dwebble, Ampharos, Sandshrew, or Shuppet.

My friend safari has Kecleon, Lillipup, and Smeargle.

I guess if you're willing and able, just PM me with your friend code and a list of times you're usually online!!

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking to expand my Friend Safari by adding some people!

My FC is 4613-6590-6425, please let me know if you add me and I'll do the same for you ^_^

(And if anyone has a Ditto in theirs please let me know, would love one!!)

Hey everyone. I just discovered the wonders of Friend Safari. My friend number is 4570-8737-1419. I don't know what my friend safari type is. I really want a normal friend safari with ditto to help me with breeding! Thanks!

I'm about to catch Yveltal on Y, so in a couple hours I could, for sure. Who knows you might even have something I want, (admittedly I need a lot of things), including Ditto, Smeargle, Frogadier, Wartortle, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Fletchinder, Eevee, and a couple others that escape me at the moment... I guess I should go fish out my friend code so you can add me now.

Not sure if all of you are just looking for a Ditto to catch, but I have a few extra I can trade. Let me know if you want them.

Added everyone and checking friend safaris now, will update this post in a minute.

You have a Dragon safari, your Pokemon are:

Slot 1: Fraxure
Slot 2: Shelgon
Slot 3: Can't see until you're online while I am. The slot 3 possibilities for Dragon are Druddigon or Sliggoo.

Thanks. good to know.

So if anyone has friend safaris with Wartortle, Frogadier, Lapras, Ivysaur, Helioptile or Eevee, I'd appreciate a friend code for those, they're the only ones I need left. :p

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking for people online around now who have safaris with Riolu, Swirlix, Kirlia, Grumpig, or Sigilyph in them, but I'll be willing to add anyone to increase my list of safaris to shiny hunt in!!

My FC is 4227-1109-7072, trainer name is Meredith, and my friend safari is dark type (Vullaby, Sneasel, and Sableye)

Hey, I'm looking for people online around now who have safaris with Riolu, Swirlix, Kirlia, Grumpig, or Sigilyph in them, but I'll be willing to add anyone to increase my list of safaris to shiny hunt in!!

My FC is 4227-1109-7072, trainer name is Meredith, and my friend safari is dark type (Vullaby, Sneasel, and Sableye)

I don't have that safari but I added you any way. My FC is 3583-2197-0463

Hello, i do not know what my pokemon are for safari, and i am looking for someone who is normal and has eevees. My code is 5344 0180 1437

Hey m8, I've got a Safari with Ditto, and another with both Fletchinder and Charmeleon in them. If you want you can add me (the FC's are in my sig).

Been looking for a Ditto friend safari for awhile. Mind adding each other?

Hai! My FC is 5172-2835-5817, could someone tell me my FS Pokemon please?

Back
Top Bottom