• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeMorph High: It's Just The Beginning (Me and Miles Prower)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I would help, love, but I'm not allowed."

Thalia stirred, making a soft little noise.

"Yeah, that's why I was being all so 'enthusiastic' about it." He said, before kissing Lessie on her cheek. "But it's okay, I'd do it for you" He added, before going to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Thalia cooed again, and Lessie smiled. "Well good-morning there, sweetheart. And how are you doing to-whoa!"

Suddenly, she was holding a very small Torchic.

Nathan made up a fast breakfast when he heard an all to familiar sound. "Was that the sound of what I think it was?" He asked, sticking his head out the door

"Heh....Lemme guess, Torchic?" He asked, figuring there would only be two possibilites, His first stage of form, or Lessies.

"Well, thats interesting." He said, bringing the food in the living room.

Nathan sighs, chewing on his bacon. "Okay, so what all did we need? Got any ideas for dinner for the next week or two?" He asked her, sitting down. "Might as well get my mental list so I can go down in say, 2 or 3 hours." He stated.

"While your down there, can you pick up some milk and eggs, since someone took the last 3 eggs and almost all the milk is gone." Mrs. Jones said. Nathan smiled and pretended to push the eggs to the side of him, with his milk

"I think we're out of bread, and we're getting low on apple-juice."

Nathan nodded. "Alright, I think I remember everything else. Hey, how about having Tacos one night this week? I could stop by the Farmers Market for some Lettuce and Tomatoes." He asked Lessie

Nathan nodded, continuing to make the mental list in his head silently

Nathan sighs, and watches the TV, as his mom was rocking Thalia back and fourth in her arms. As much as Nathan didn't want to, he would have to get up sooner or later and start his errands

Nathan must have dozed off, because when he woke up, it was just about 11 o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom