• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeMorphs 3: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey Thal, wait up, I have Choir too!" He ran off after Thalia. He was a little embarrassed to say he had Choir, but he actually sang pretty good.

"Great!" Thalia grabbed Terry's hand and pulled him along. "C'mon, I don't wanna be late for my favorite class!"

Ichigo looked at his schedule and it said choir. Hr took off his headphones and looked at the clock. He didnt hear the bell. He cursed under his breath and started to run to the class.

They got there panting, right as the late-bell rang. "Ah, Mister Black and Miss Jones have decided to join us." Mr. Young said dryly, "I see, Thalia, that you are taking after your mother in terms of being on-time."

Thalia squz Terry's hand, then let-go and took a spot on the risers, muttering under her breath about Mr. Young's rudeness.

Ichigo walked sauntered into the class with his headphones on, not really caring about what Mr. Young about what mr. would say about him, being late, too. He saw two other student late and sitting down. He took a seat and sighed, turning his music up higher.

Terry took his spot on the risers as well. He was just glad his dad was never late for class, or else he supposed Mr. Young would be chastising him, too.

Ichigo absoluety refused to sing. He instead lip sank the word "watermelons" continuously so it could look like he was singing. eventually he stopped doing that. He turned up his music even higher, and submerged himself in the loud electronic music.

Finally, everyone agreed on a song. On the way to the next class, Biology, Thalia was singing the song.

"Hey Soul-Sister,
Aint that Mr. Mister on the radio,
stereo?
the way you move ain't fair, ya know.
Hey Soul-Sister,
I don't wanna miss a single thing ya do-oo
tonight"

Ichigo sighed and scratched his head as he walked out of the classroom. He personally thought that the songs that the other students were singing were pretty bad, but he kept his opinion to himself. While walking to Biology, he happened to be behind Thalia, and he started checking her out. She was nothing that really exicted him, but it was a pretty nice view, considering how everything else in the school is so bland to him.

Thalia stared singing a mash-up of Makes No Difference and Shut Up by simple Plan.

Suddenly, she turned around, seeing Ichigo. "Oh, hello." She pushed her black hair over her shoulder, "I'm Thalia Jones. I haven't seen you before. Nice to meet you." She smiled.

took off his headphones and said, "yeah, same. It's my first year here. What about you?"

Terry stopped whistling, and turned towards this new person Thalia had greeted. Was he the same guy who was late for Choir along with them?

"Same here." Thalia said smiling. "Do you have an alliance? By the way, this is my friend, Terry. And you are............?"
======================
OOC; She's asking which of the teams he's on.

"yeah. i'm a fighter even though i really did consider becoming a threat." Ichigo looked at Terry, smiled, and said, "and who are you?"

Last edited:
Cliff ran into the school, late. He stopped at his locker long enough to drop his bag off, then ran until he found a group of people. He rean up to them, and not knowing what to do, said "hi".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom