• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poll: What will 2013 have in store for Pokemon

Poll: What do you think 2013 have in store for Pokemon?

• Gen III remakes

Votes: 44 38.6%
  • Anoucement/start of Gen VI

Votes: 38 33.3%
  • Console 3D arena game

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Classic spin-off (MD Ranger etc)

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • A new spin-off

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Nothing

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
It has been announced that the Pokémon Company will participate in Jump Festa this December. They used last year's event to reveal Conquest.

Generation VI, in my eyes, has two things that will happen that are announcements for the games that I think they'll share with Generation V: Announcement of a new game via new Pokémon reveal in Japan which is tied into a movie, and international announcement with Mascot Pokémon for the titles, as well as the version titles of the games.

It has been announced that the Pokémon Company will participate in Jump Festa this December. They used last year's event to reveal Conquest.

Interesting... I hope for the next main games, but the tidbit about Conquest is making me cautious.

Conquest is just a spin off though, so if they announce something then, it could be another new spin off game we haven't seen. Aren't main series games usually revealed in CoroCoro or PokeSmash?

Nothing. Remember the world is ending this year.

Humour is great; try to at least say something relevant to the thread's topic if you're going to post though.

Maybe they're using it to advertise the newest Mystery Dungeon title?

Aren't main series games usually revealed in CoroCoro or PokeSmash?
The first confirmation of Generation V was made at a Nintendo conference. There are no real patterns.

PkmnGreen said:
Maybe they're using it to advertise the newest Mystery Dungeon title?
That game will most likely be out by the time the event starts. It will still be advertised, but there has to be another reason for the company's attendance.

Nothing. Remember the world is ending this year.

Humour is great; try to at least say something relevant to the thread's topic if you're going to post though.

You're right, hahahahaha. Sorry about that.

I hope we FINALLY get a 3D battling game like Stadium, hopefully for Wii U. I'd also appreciate a Ruby/Sapphire remake (even though I'm not totally sure about this happening soon).

I think at long last 2013 will see the return of the Hoenn region in a R/S/E remake though I can also see at the same time probably near the end of the year Nintendo/Game Freak shall announce the start of Gen VI

What makes you think there could be RSE remakes next year? Evidence points towards the concept not happening.

I really hope its R/S/E remakes. I dont want Gen VI just yet!

Plus I rly miss R/S/E, Because my first game was Sapphire.

Masuda's Smash appearance is confirmed to be a "battle lecture" related to B2W2. In other words, he won't announce anything next month.

Masuda's Smash appearance is confirmed to be a "battle lecture" related to B2W2. In other words, he won't announce anything next month.

DOUBLE DAMN.

The hype train was derailed before it even left the station. Now we'll have to wait until like February for it to get fixed if Jump Festa just has a spinoff. Oh well, at least other good stuff is happening in October to keep me entertained and Masuda told us in advance rather than trolling everyone.

Whoa, this Gen zoomed on by. Guess that's what happens when it gets released on a soon to be outdated handheld. XD

The 3DS already got a taste of Pokemon with Rumble Blast and that PokeDex app, so maybe we'll get a few spin-offs before VI hogs the limelight. Didn't they already announce a new Mystery Dungeon?

DOUBLE DAMN.

The hype train was derailed before it even left the station. Now we'll have to wait until like February for it to get fixed if Jump Festa just has a spinoff. Oh well, at least other good stuff is happening in October to keep me entertained and Masuda told us in advance rather than trolling everyone.

Unless it turns out he's reverse-trolling us and there's a new game announcement in addition to the battle lecture thing.

DOUBLE DAMN.

Unless it turns out he's reverse-trolling us and there's a new game announcement in addition to the battle lecture thing.

One can only hope that is the case... IIRC didn't the description for the episode where he appeared to announce BW2 fail to even mention his presence, and we only knew about it because he personally told everyone via blog and Twitter?

One can only hope that is the case... IIRC didn't the description for the episode where he appeared to announce BW2 fail to even mention his presence, and we only knew about it because he personally told everyone via blog and Twitter?
That's correct. But this time he hasn't said anything special about his upcoming appearance; even the battle lecture information comes from the episode description.

That's correct. But this time he hasn't said anything special about his upcoming appearance; even the battle lecture information comes from the episode description.

Digging up his old blog post, he didn't officially announce his appearance earlier this year until a mere two days prior to the episode of Smash airing. His first hint to watch the episode also occurred about a week prior and only happened thanks to being asked about BW's sequel at a Q&A session... Seeing as we're not even in October yet and there are no Q&A's going on that I know of, I'd say a lack of words on his part isn't much of an indicator right now.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom