• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your favourite...!

Most likely either RPGs or Platformers - they're kinda what got me to really like video games in general (Pokémon and Spyro, respectively) and that nostalgia's probably permeated into my subconcious some way or other. Oh, and I do enjoy a good fighting game to, but those two would probably come first.

What... is your faviurite colour?

Aaaaah that's such a cruel question I have multiple favorites. ;~; FMA, From the New World, Gankutsuou, Higurashi, and Naomi Urasawa's Monster to name a few.

Favorite trope?

Okay, couldn't think of a specific favorite trope per se, so I'll just make a list of some (but not all) tropes that I like: Art-Style Dissonance (the 'dark show, cute art style' type), Grotesque Cute, Cute and Psycho, Cute is Evil, God is Evil, Light is Not Good, Beware the Silly Ones, Not So Harmless Villain, Blue and Orange Morality, Cosmic Horror Story, Black and Grey Morality, Black Comedy, and Ambiguously Evil.

Favorite show that's still on-going?

Last edited:

....shrug

Favorite mischievous character?

pretty much has to me has to be "Seventeen" or "Madalaine" both by Winger

favorite brand of Potato chips?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom