• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Praestantia Academy [Start-Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derry finally emerged from the maze, limping and with a firly sore head. He looked into a notebook he had in his pocket, and wrote:
Note to Self
Banging head off Wall in Frustration will soley result in a headache and possibly more Mental problems.
He closed the book, and looked around. He straightened himself, and felt a pang of pain in his head. He limped to the wall, and sat down, watching the other students pass by. He pondered a bit about if he'd make friends in tis school, and if he'd have an accident resulting in someone's loss of life again, and him having to go home.

Mikuru gave up looking for people she knew, and headed solemnly back to where Mitsuru, Leafeon and Glaceon were waiting.

"Gee, took you long enough!" Mitsuru moaned.

Mikuru sighed, looking around once again.

Calvin and Camille were currently walking around, looking for any familiar faces. "Guess we're on our own." They said, looking downtrodden. "Hey, wait, is that who I think it is?"

Nami tossed her black hair to one side waiting impatiently for the man on the stone steps to finally sart whatever speech he ahd waiting within. Bronze, her Umbreon stood beside her, he nudged her fingers which were poking out the sleevs of her cardigan.

"Excuse me, you look familiar. You wouldn't happen to be..." The twins, walking toward the girls, but trailed off as their faces lit up like Christmas trees. "Hey! It is you!" Camille said, tackle-glomping them. "Camille, haven't we had this discussion?" Calvin asked, suddenly looking bland.

ooc: *is fairly tempted to carry over Derry's twin speech from PBR Accademy*

Derry rubbed the bruise on his head. This was just swell, he was already bad off with his first head injury, now another one... it could make it worse. He just hoped his MPD wouldn't act up on him for at least two months, if he wanted to ever have a hope of a social life.

"Great. I'm stuck with all kids this year. Is anybody my fucking age" grumbled Tanya to herself as she texted on her phone and looked at her painted nails.

Mitsuru and Mikuru fell over backwards.

"ACK! Huh? ...CAMILLE!" Mikuru squealed. Mitsuru sweatdropped.

"So you do remember me!" Camille said, getting dragged off by Calvin, who removed his hat and bowed. "As you can see, she hasn't changed a bit.

Ray noticed various students with slightly anxious faces on, looking as if they are looking for someone. He then frowned and stood up. He took out his skateboard and dropped it nonchalantly to the ground with a clatter. He then started to ride it in circles.

ooc: TEMPTATION IS GROWING.

Derry looked over at the pair of twins, puzzled. Looks like some people already knew each other, while he was stuck on his lonesome. Maybe it would be best to go and actually talk to people...

Derry may have had low social skills, but he knew he couldn't just go over to someone and say, "Hi, I'm Derry O'Modio! Pleased to meet you! Say, what's your name? James? My that's a lovely name." without looking like a twerp.

Nami saw someone riding around on a skateboard and walked over, "Can you do any tricks?" She asked looking at the board, she remembered one of her friends teaching her how to ride one when she was younger and she knew a few tricks.

Derry stood up, and stretched. He threw his two Pokeballs into the air, and Penguin and Daiku popped out. Derry smiled at them, his only two remaining friends.

Ray picked it up and said, "hell yes! why the hell would I ride any skateboard and not know any tricks?"

Tanya noticed Ray at some distance.

"Hmm skaterboy. Guess he's alright. He ain't dropdead handsome but he's alright" she said wondering since he looked older then everyone else and around her age.

"I dunno sometimes you just see losers riding them around the place just to improve their image," She muttered, "WHat tricks do you know then?"

"Indeed. Fate has allowed us to meet once more, and me to see your beautiful faces once more." Calvin said, pulling a rose out of nowhere.

Camille sweatdropped.

"Indeed. Fate has allowed us to meet once more, and me to see your beautiful faces once more." Calvin said, pulling a rose out of nowhere.

Camille sweatdropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom