• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Prime Time Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barb

Java Girl
Retired Staff Retired Staff Retired Staff Retired Staff
Reaction score
Seeing as how shipping started with a prime time show ("The X Files"), I thought I'd start a thread on ships within various shows that I support. Feel free to discuss, post your own, debate, or whatever.

Lost
Charlie/Claire: BabyShipping
Shannon/Boone: VirtualIncestShipping
Shannon/Sayid: Shayid, ComfortShipping
Sun/Jin: HonorShipping
Michael/Sun: UnspokenShipping
Sawyer/Kate: OutlawShipping
Locke/Rousseau: PhiloShipping

House
House/Cameron: MentorShipping
Cuddy/Chase: DisclosureShipping
House/Stacy: ReunionShipping

CSI: Miami
Horatio/Yelena: UnrequitedShipping
Calleigh/Delko: BallisticShipping

Law & Order: SVU
Benson/Stabler: MirandaShipping
Munch/Tutuola: PartnerShipping

That's pretty rare.You look lonesome.Mind if I join you?

M*A*S*H:
Frank/Margaret - DedicatedSoldierShipping
Charles/Margaret - SnobShipping
Donald/Margaret - ServingApartShipping
Hawkeye/nurse-of-the-day - PlayboyDocShipping

I totally support PlayboyDocShipping. And please, join in. I thought this thread would die a lonesome death.

You like M*A*S*H? My mom and sister watch it, like, every day. I watch it sometimes too.

I was total Ross/Rachel back when Friends was popular.

Yeah!I'm happy people watch it.I was made fun of it when I was elementary school :bheart: Now that I am older,I can finally start over and make friends again.
But no one finds me cool :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I flirt alot,so if I start to act all funny, please do tell.
I like the shipping names,but would someone mind telling me why the names are what they are? :ksmile:

Geodude said:
You like M*A*S*H? My mom and sister watch it, like, every day. I watch it sometimes too.

Yeah, the reruns are played here on the Hallmark channel courtesy of my cable company. Of course, I can remember watching the show when it was prime time television. I really didn't understand a lot of the more complicated plot lines involving the war, but that's why I watch the reruns now.

Jessica R. said:
I like the shipping names,but would someone mind telling me why the names are what they are?

My shipping names are as follows:

***Possible plot spoilers ahead, especially for Lost***

Lost
Charlie/Claire: BabyShipping [because Claire had a baby on the island and Charlie is becoming the de facto father]
Shannon/Boone: VirtualIncestShipping [they're stepsiblings. And this ship is canon]
Shannon/Sayid: Shayid, ComfortShipping [They start by flirting with each other and he comes to her aid after Boone's death]
Sun/Jin: HonorShipping [They're Korean and honor is everything to Jin]
Michael/Sun: UnspokenShipping [they like each other but she's married to Jin]
Sawyer/Kate: OutlawShipping [they're both fugitives of a sort]
Locke/Rousseau: PhiloShipping [the characters are named after philosophers]

House
House/Cameron: MentorShipping [he's her boss and mentor]
Cuddy/Chase: DisclosureShipping [I just made this one up]
House/Stacy: ReunionShipping [she is his ex-girlfriend]

CSI: Miami
Horatio/Yelena: UnrequitedShipping [he loves her; she is pining for her presumed dead ex husband]
Calleigh/Delko: BallisticShipping [she's a ballistics expert]

Law & Order: SVU
Benson/Stabler: MirandaShipping [they're cops. 'Nuff said.]
Munch/Tutuola: PartnerShipping [they're partners.]

I'm starting to watch 'Gilmore Girls' but I haven't seen enough episodes to decide who goes with who just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom