• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Profile customization and random log-outs

Karisse

Makin' a flyby
Reaction score
So, I've had a few annoying issues since the update.

Can't customize profile
Yeah. I change all the colors and stuff around, and when I hit "Save," it tells me I don't have permission to save the changes! :/

Logging out
So I get a high score on Asteroids in about...5 minutes, 10 at MOST, and then my score doesn't submit because it logged me out somewhere between the time I started playing and the time it went to submit my score. Also, clicking on some links now logs me out automatically.

I could've sworn I had another problem, too...I'll edit it in if I remember. Anyway...can anyone help?

Last edited:
When logging in, you do click the "remember me" check box, right? Think that might log you out after a set time.
Apologies if this didn't help...

I used to get those alot, but eventually the 'logouts' go away. It might just be your computer being annoying. I never really found a cause, but again they went away after a while for no particular reason.

I had the logging out problem a lot yesterday, as browser didn't seem to like auto fill but I fixed it soon afterwards.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom