• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Punster's Workshop

Reaction score
Well hello there everyone! Welcome to yet another exciting Punster Game!
First and foremost, yes I will still be calling them those, even though I've Regenerated.
Now, I'm sure you're all wondering what the rules and purpose for this particular game are, and that's a fair question.
As everybody knows, the pun is the highest form of humor, and at the root of puns is an ability to play with words. In this game, we will both be playing with words and genetically mutating stuff, so we get the best of both of my Regenerations.

So, how do you play? Easy. The poster above gives two items and you have to say what you'd get if you combine those two items. Then you post two more items for the next person to splice together.

Example:

Poster 1: elephant and a fence

Poster 2: A broken fence
potato and a Dalek

Poster 3: A Sontaran with a plunger
A carrot and a star ship
etc. etc.

Rules:
1. bmgf standards apply at all times
2. these can be any objects (within bmgf standards), including proper nouns and specific people (real or fictional).
3. if you're feeling particularly creative, you can add a third object to your list, but no more than three objects can be spliced at one time.
4. Do try to be humorous. I know it's hard, but we're here to have fun.

Other than that, anything goes, so have at it!

Since I am the first poster, there are no objects for me to combine, so I will just list two items and be done.

A pocket watch and a nuclear reactor.

No, it's not antimatter it's negative matter.

A doodled on robotic arm

A potato battery and a sentient evil central operating system

A liquid that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.

A rubber cup and a wooden rod

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom