• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Quaxly apprecation thread

I have chosen the water starter the last 3 gens in a row, so I’m curious if this will continue. My longest streak is choosing Grass 4 in a row (2-5). Right now though, it’s the least interesting to me because it has the most obvious evolution path (pirate/sailor), thanks to that hat/hair.

I love the long period in between February and November because my favorite will keep changing up until the point where the final forms leak.

Just saw a video of someone speculating that the name could be base off of Don Quixote, which could mean some awesome evos.
Final Quaxly has four wings that it spins in a windmill pattern

I just need this to be its concept:
quaxly_evolution_prediction_ganzador_by_rjamez_the_v_df0w06v-pre.jpg

The physical design of this Pokémon has me more intrigued in it than the other two. If its final stage is Water/Flying, I will choose Quaxly without almost any hesitation. This is a damn underrated type combo that gets too much flax just for the double Electric weakness, but we have basically no fantastic representation outside of Gyarados (Pelipper does not count, it merely piggybacks on the value of Drizzle like Talonflame did with Gale Wings).

I always choose water types,that's not gonna be an exception,Quaxly it's my boy and I love sooo much.
I hope they evolved in some Jojo cool Mon.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom