• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Videos

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my youtube video thread :)

I'm currently doing a playthrough of Pokémon Leaf Green and a series of Pokémon Battle Revolution videos where I revisit my old save file and battle with some of my old pokémon and teams I used to use in online battles back in the day. I also have some older content including a playthrough of Pokémon Colosseum and an archive of my old Pokémon Battle Revolution Random Wifi Battle videos.

I aim to avoid swearing in my videos and think they're free of swearing.

I previously posted my videos in my blog thread but will post my pokémon videos in this new thread going forward and will just be using the blog thread for non-pokémon related content and non-video stuff.

Video Playlists:

Uploaded a new Pokémon Battle Revolution video today:

Part 16 - Stargazer Colosseum Set 3
Team used: Infernape, Umbreon, Jolteon, Swampert, Dragonite, Bronzong

Last edited:
thats cool! are you a competitive battler?
I'm not a competitive battler but I do use some elements of competitive battling with my teams in Battle Revolution and Scarlet, I mainly battle for fun but like trying out lot's of different pokémon and teams to see if I can win with them.

Thanks, my main team are some of my top favourites, planning to rotate some of my reserve pokémon in the team for each of the upcoming parts in the Sevii Islands :)

It might be a bit messy to move the individual videos for the earlier parts here from my blog thread but can add the playlist videos for all the parts of Leaf Green and the other pokémon videos to the first post.

Last edited:
Thanks, my main team are some of my top favourites, planning to rotate some of my reserve pokémon in the team for each of the upcoming parts in the Sevii Islands :)

It might be a bit messy to move the individual videos for the earlier parts here from my blog thread but can add the playlist videos for all the parts of Leaf Green and the other pokémon videos to the first post.
I guess that would work a lot better.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom