• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

However, if I were scum in a team with a serial thrower and it looked like they were going to throw again, I'd bus hard.. That would have been done before Fatima subbed out, though, so I don't see the contradiction you're implying.

I see where you're coming from on the bad sportsmanship thing. But, wouldn't it be bad sportsmanship either way, to vote him as town or to vote him as scum, despite the risk of scum!you being possibly called out as scum? You'd still be voting out a sub-in regardless of being scum buddies with them. My main point is it just strikes me as a comment that would be made after the fact (the lynch of Fatima/Exlight) to try and make yourself appear towny. Not to mention I find the argument "if I were scum" to not be useful since there's no way of proving that.

Oh, whoops.
I can't find the post again but I could've sworn you said that you kinda regret doing something related to Fatima because "it feels like a skeevy way to win the game"...
Yeah, because it damages the integrity of the game if he did out again like Fairy Mafia. I don’t blame myself one bit now though because he actually ended up doing it. He is just brutally honest, it just ended up more in our favor even if it was a lame way to lynch Mafia. Exlight was entertaining though.

I see where you're coming from on the bad sportsmanship thing. But, wouldn't it be bad sportsmanship either way, to vote him as town or to vote him as scum, despite the risk of scum!you being possibly called out as scum? You'd still be voting out a sub-in regardless of being scum buddies with them. My main point is it just strikes me as a comment that would be made after the fact (the lynch of Fatima/Exlight) to try and make yourself appear towny. Not to mention I find the argument "if I were scum" to not be useful since there's no way of proving that.
You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I was suggesting that the lynch doesn't clear caps because when he voted, if I were scum in his position, I'd have done exactly what he did but that was well before the sub out happened. The two scenarios are entirely different.

popcorn.gif

Day 2 - Walking the plank to the Nth degree!
Players:
1. @Max1996
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Jinjo
4. @dawn dusk
5. @HumanDawn
6. @Space
7. @TheCapsFan
9. @DarthWolf
10. @Midorikawa
11. @Elieson
12. @Maniacal Engineer
13. @Doctor Floptopus

Max1996 was killed, they were:
Dear Max1996,

N.png

You are N or Natural Harmonia Gropius to give you your full name. You are the leader of the original Team Plasma or Old Team Plasma as they later became to known, a former villainous team in the Unova region.

An orphan raised by pokémon, you are a kind hearted and caring young man with the ability to communicate with pokémon. Upon being found in the woods you were later raised by a man named Ghetsis who claimed to be your father and were only allowed to meet pokémon who had been hurt by humans, because of this you came to believe that humans and pokémon should lead separate lives and all trainers should be made to release their pokémon and thus Team Plasma was created as a vehicle to achieve this goal. However your foster father Ghetsis’s real goal would later come to light that you were just a puppet for his scheme to take over the Unova region with his pokémon after all of the trainers had released theirs. Learning this truth and the truth that not all humans are bad to pokémon you left to explore the world, however some members of Old Team Plasma reformed into a positive organisation who care for injured pokémon in line with your core beliefs and principles.

You were personally trained by the Shadow Triad at one point, so naturally you know some skills to avoid getting caught at night, each night during the game you can type Ninja to do this and as the Roleblocker you may once per night submit the action Roleblock: <player> in order to prevent that player from being able to use their role.

In short you are N, Mafia Ninja/Roleblocker, allied with the Reformed Team Bosses and win when you equal or outnumber the town.

Doctor Floptopus was killed, they were:
Ahoy there Doctor Floptopus,

Ruby-Sapphire-Archie.png

You are Archie, the leader of Team Aqua, one of the villainous teams of the Hoenn region.

Your wish to expand the world’s oceans in order for there to be more room for sea Pokémon and nature to thrive in the expanded ocean, as such you formed Team Aqua in order to achieve this goal. However Team Aqua is not the only villainous team in the Hoenn region as you face opposition from Team Magma and it’s leader the scurvy dog, landlubber Maxie who’s aims are the opposite of Team Aqua’s, wishing to expand the landmass and reduce the sea in order for people and land Pokémon to thrive on an enlarged landmass.

Given the rivalry and conflict between your teams you have a tendency to spy on and sabotage one another's efforts, however despite your differences you have also been known to be able to work together in times of crisis. Now as part of Team Rainbow Rocket you must once again put your differences aside and work together in order to take over the world, as you are already familiar with your counterpart in Team Magma, you and Maxie are the Masons of this game and you share a private chat with one another as well as knowing you are both Town aligned.

In short you are Archie, Town Mason, allied with Team Rainbow Rocket and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2, phase ends Wednesday 7th July at 10pm BST/4pm CDT!
Countdown!

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Oh cool, so if I CFD’d Max1996 Day 1 the result would have been the same - a kill on Mafia.

DawningWinds claims the kill, that’s good.

Killing Doctor Floptopus…? Uhh, that is “out” there as a kill choice.

Godfather is probably left so that means no game solving through Cop checks :( If there is a Tracker there would probably be a Ninja because that’s the norm now.

Oh wait nvm I just read all of Max’s role pm - he was the Ninja, so a Tracker is definitely in the game and they can find the last Mafia.

With just one Mafia and so many players I don’t see the problem with a mass claim. Sure, it will trivialize the game, but it will probably be more fun than dragging the game on when Town will likely win. Since I proposed it I wouldn’t mind claiming first.

I'm the joat. I protected myself last night since I thought for sure I was going to get vig killed seeing that I was mostly in everyone's poe.

ohhh 2 strongmen huh? good job Dawning Winds

I will go ahead and claim. I'm a role cop and I checked Darth last night. He came up as Survivor.

@Jinjo care to say your other abilities or nah?

I will go ahead and claim. I'm a role cop and I checked Darth last night. He came up as Survivor.

@Jinjo care to say your other abilities or nah?
Rolecop is usually a scum role… would we have Tracker and Rolecop…? Maybe no cop…?

My other abilities are 1x cop and 1x rolecop.

Back
Top Bottom