• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Images V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RpF3xDX.png

PSMD_poster.png

All the info is not 100% correct, due to lack of some lore knowledge in Generation 4 games.

The starters (all games): Self-explanatory.
Ninetales, Gengar, and Gardevoir (PMD Red/Blue, and later Explorers of Time/Space/Darkness for the third one): The Ninetales Legend. Gengar was once a trainer with a Gardevoir, then he ended up messing with Ninetales. Luckily, his signature Pokemon blocked the curse for the trainer, but he was already fleeing, leaving the suffering Pokemon and ended up turning into Gengar. The Gardevoir was revived later on in exchange of losing her memories, and joined Team Charm later on.
Xatu (Red/Blue): He helps you to get into Sky Tower and convince Rayquaza, and once falsely accused the main character of being linked to the disasters before.
Caterpie and Butterfree (Red/Blue): The first Pokemon to be rescued and his mother, respectively.
Alakazam, Charizard, and Tyranitar (Not sure, I know that they exist in Red/Blue): Team ACT. A high-rank rescue team that is run by three powerful Pokemon, ready to help.
Wigglytuff (Not sure): Runs the Friend Area shop.

I'll stop the explanations, because I am too lazy to type 'em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom