• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! :D
*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*
1407714689.nezumichan_perfect_pokemon.png
*pats Max's giant belly, which jiggles a bit*
Now, that's what I call a Champion-level burp! I'm proud of you! I hope to see more performances like that from you in the future!

Oh, and let me measure your weight real fast this time...

One metric ton?!

Sir, you are now officially the heaviest Pokémon of all time! You're even heavier than Cosmoem or Celesteela!
*hands Max the RM Eating Champion trophy and the "Heaviest Pokémon of All Time" certificate*

Wow...That's really something. Thanks for the trophy. :D

Anyway, time to get back to training...
You're welcome!

And that's probably the best thing about you! You can eat yourself into a giant chub, and then lose all that weight in an instant! Must be nice to not having to worry about getting overweight, since you can just exercise the extra weight away in no time!

*watches as Max trains, the ground shaking a bit under his rapidly reducing weight*

Yeah. I was right. He does steam a little when he's training with all that weight...

Can I have some of that ice cream pie, please?
Here comes! Only the best for my Champion!
*uses the pie cannon from before to fire several pies straight into Max's mouth*
And don't forget, your brand new food machine can make you any food you want!
*goes to comfort Krookodile, who's sulking a bit after losing the eating contest*

*grabs a book*
The book said:
The springbok (/ˈsprɪŋˌbɒk/; Antidorcas marsupialis) is a medium-sized antelope found mainly in southern and southwestern Africa. The sole member of the genus Antidorcas, this bovid was first described by the German zoologist Eberhard August Wilhelm von Zimmermann in 1780. Three subspecies are identified. A slender, long-legged antelope, the springbok reaches 71 to 86 cm (28 to 34 in) at the shoulder and weighs between 27 and 42 kg (60 and 93 lb). Both sexes have a pair of black, 35-to-50 cm (14-to-20 in) long horns that curve backwards. The springbok is characterised by a white face, a dark stripe running from the eyes to the mouth, a light-brown coat marked by a reddish-brown stripe that runs from the upper fore leg to the buttocks across the flanks, and a white rump flap.

today I discovered that spraying hairspray on your skin then wiping it away with water leaves your skin clear and soft

this might not work with all hairsprays so I use Aussie Extreme Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom