• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone put a vaccum up my nose so maybe I won’t be sniffling 24/7

Self-hate wrapped in a veil of conceit. Squirming for attention, even if it was that of contempt or censure. Trying to provoke a reaction just to be reassured that somebody was looking. That somebody was hearing the mindless screams of an ineloquent tongue and finding the meaning.

Wow. I'm not too bad.

tumblr_n7szsp8lNm1toiaw4o1_500.gif
0cb.gif
tumblr_inline_o6of93jU6y1qhdztl_250.png

Skitty_anime.png
Meowth_Ranch.png
View attachment 109501 *Insert other cute images of cat-like Pokémon here*
AAAGH!!! TOO MUCH CUTENESS!!!
Yay!

In all seriousness though, I have two cats, one of which is the exact opposite of what you describe. The other doesn't scratch.
I love cats! They're amongst my favorite Animals, along with dogs.

Our family has two stable cats, and they LOVE being petted and scratched. A cat's purr is one of the most soothing sounds imaginable.

37-cat-purring-reason-is-425km071411.jpg

Last edited:
I really need to practice my singing. I've got a decent range, but my alternations are so crap horrible. URGHHH
Okay, Flaming Star, I'm going to f--cking master you whether you like it or not. People will hear me and wonder why Elvis had such a damn pitchy voice. And then I'll take a stab at something much higher, and so on until Brendan Urie marvels at my versatility.

And I reiterate: cats are trashcan-fodder. I held a kitten about a month or two ago, and it wasn't even nice. Humans are the best for holding, and budgerigars are the worst.

And I reiterate: cats are trashcan-fodder. I held a kitten about a month or two ago, and it wasn't even nice.
Either you handled that kitten poorly, or it really WAS behaving badly for some other reason... in which case you'd literally be racist towards cats. You can't judge an entire species based on a single specimen.

Either you handled that kitten poorly, or it really WAS behaving badly for some other reason... in which case you'd literally be racist towards cats. You can't judge an entire species based on a single specimen.

No, I don't mean the kitten wasn't nice - I mean its texture, build and nightmarish face wasn't pleasing for me. I don't get the appeal, but good for those who do, because when cat-kind takes over and enslaves us and puts us in concentration camps then they can at least go 'aawwhh' when they're getting whipped and starved.

Naked mole rats. Wolves. Rodents. Ugly dogs. Anything remotely weird, with cool haunches and strange behaviour. I'm pretty averse to extremely popular things. It's a defence mechanism, presumably, to keep me sane. If I was a cat-loving 'otaku' (gaahhhh) who went crazy over Game of Thrones then I'd throw up all over myself. But that's just me. One person on the other side of the world, so by no means pay any attention or take any offence. It's just preferences.

you’re describing more people here than you think

if you see cats as freakishly sleek hunters or menacingly small death machines you probably haven’t interacted with one long enough to see just how fucking dopey they are. Besides, just look at this adorable nightmare
FB9C871B-0ADB-4189-80EA-C1B6EFC46B12.jpeg

No, I don't mean the kitten wasn't nice - I mean its texture, build and nightmarish face wasn't pleasing for me. I don't get the appeal, but good for those who do, because when cat-kind takes over and enslaves us and puts us in concentration camps then they can at least go 'aawwhh' when they're getting whipped and starved.

Naked mole rats. Wolves. Rodents. Ugly dogs. Anything remotely weird, with cool haunches and strange behaviour. I'm pretty averse to extremely popular things. It's a defence mechanism, presumably, to keep me sane. If I was a cat-loving 'otaku' (gaahhhh) who went crazy over Game of Thrones then I'd throw up all over myself. But that's just me. One person on the other side of the world, so by no means pay any attention or take any offence. It's just preferences.
b49c75490902b38ba5c61e4f91047f2e.jpg

did someone mention the animal kingdom in general

i greatly enjoy this subject

I like pretty much all animals in general, although insects are better from a distance.

My favourite insect is the slater, or to others the pill bug. I f--cking love them. Screw butterflies and moths!
I'm also a fan of grasshoppers, but everything else is hell.

I'm surprised moths aren't more liked tbh

they're so fluffy and don't have as bad a nightmare face as butterflies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom