• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so mad honestly

how the hell do we have playable daisy but Waluigi is still stuck as a trophy

fuck both of them, but fuck daisy more

it triggers me so bad that she uses toad
like I know she's an 'echo' character but that's no excuse

well, at least the Splatoon 2 DLC comes out tomorrow. I can’t let the hype physically hit me or else I’ll just die.

god octoboy is so fuckin cute just let me play as him already

Who knows? I sometimes wonder why they even made Pichu in the first place when there had already been baby Pikachu shown in the anime.

919351D8-F8D9-4C67-869B-A6B88F8FD46F.jpeg

Eh, Pichu’s one of those babies that I don’t see why it needed to be a thing. But even moreso pointless are ones like Chingling and Happiny, whose evolutions could already hatch out of eggs themselves in the games. At least some of those, like Bonsly, Munchlax, Mantyke, and Azurill have the excuse of being just too friggin’ cute, though.

with ridley ACTUALLY in the game, by some miracle, my current wishlist for smash ultimate currently consists of mimikyu, bandana waddle dee, and porky minch. The last one's chances are not very high, but high enough for me to bother mentioning...else I would be forced to omit him from the list, just like I was forced to do with....w-with.... *cries silently*

the more I think about it, the more I want mimikyu to be playable in smash bros ultimate

I have one Smash Bros game in the house. From what I’ve gathered, I royally suck at it.

I’m so mad honestly

how the hell do we have playable daisy but Waluigi is still stuck as a trophy

fuck both of them, but fuck daisy more

it triggers me so bad that she uses toad
like I know she's an 'echo' character but that's no excuse

That is unfortunate, but I guess instead of “Waluigi gonna win,” you can say “Gonna win Waluigi”

well, at least the Splatoon 2 DLC comes out tomorrow. I can’t let the hype physically hit me or else I’ll just die.

god octoboy is so fuckin cute just let me play as him already

All I could think watching that was "wow that is a lot of characters they put in one game"

why bother with pichu

Who knows? I sometimes wonder why they even made Pichu in the first place when there had already been baby Pikachu shown in the anime.

with pikachu and lucario in the same game as it, pichu actually looks kinda nice in comparison

Eh, Pichu’s one of those babies that I don’t see why it needed to be a thing. But even moreso pointless are ones like Chingling and Happiny, whose evolutions could already hatch out of eggs themselves in the games. At least some of those, like Bonsly, Munchlax, Mantyke, and Azurill have the excuse of being just too friggin’ cute, though.

with ridley ACTUALLY in the game, by some miracle, my current wishlist for smash ultimate currently consists of mimikyu, bandana waddle dee, and porky minch. The last one's chances are not very high, but high enough for me to bother mentioning...else I would be forced to omit him from the list, just like I was forced to do with....w-with.... *cries silently*

Are you ok?

*shrug*

at least there's hyrule warriors

Lena_Pichu.png
Pichu's definitely one of my favourite baby Pokémon. Along with Riolu.

I'm going to turn into Captain Killjoy for a moment to state my own opinion on all this Smash Bros. stuff...

880.gif

Ridley should be in Smash Bros.

guess what ridley im talking about
ybrws1.gif

I've never been a fan of the Smash Bros. games, and likely never will be.

What's so appealing with a bunch of mish-mash characters, who don't even have anything to do with each other, beating each other up in a mess that's incomprehensible at best, anyway?

What's so appealing with a bunch of mish-mash characters, who don't even have anything to do with each other, beating each other up in a mess that's incomprehensible at best, anyway?
The appeal is exactly that. Seeing all your favorite Nintendo characters all unite to beat each other.
It’s also an incredibly fun game to play with friends or family.

To each their own though.

The appeal is exactly that. Seeing all your favorite Nintendo characters all unite to beat each other.
It’s also a fun game to play with friends or family.

To each their own though.
Yeah. I guess I'm just not the kind of type who finds Pikachu and Mario being in the same game. I prefer all these characters and franchises being kept separate from each other, instead of them all being squished into a single game to fight each other in a chaotic mess. It also helps that I'm not into fighting games. Or fast-paced games in general.

I think these games weren't made people who only like one or two different Nintendo game series and don't give a hoot about the rest.

Last edited:
DID YOU GET WHAT RIDLEY I WAS TALKING ABOUT
And if you don't think that she can compete in Smash Bros then you're wrong.

Urghghghg she's brilliant. And it's fun watching her work out because it makes you feel like the chocolate cake you're eating is just your workout snack before tackling all of those joint-mangling exercises

If I attempted half of that stuff I'd break my joints, wrist and back BUT WHAT OF IT. I'm going to get serious about my weights/trampoline/walking/jogging and if my ankles and spine have to die then whatever. It's time to train for the eventual Star Wars musical I will star in. And it doesn't have to be an actual rendition of the films - it can be an original story, you know, but with some old characters. Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom