• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back after a two day trip to Hoboland. It's a mystical place. Diversity. Skyscrapers. Freaks. (y) Best of all diversity.

Despite the tragic fate of our host, "Pokémon Confessions" has now returned with its third episode! Now it's Generation III Pokémon's time to share us their secrets, worries, and other not-so-public things in their lives, some of which you may have already guessed by yourself, while others may not be quite so obvious. Even all the Legendary and Mythical Pokémon of Hoenn have agreed to guest star in this episode! Enjoy!

We hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for part 4!

hey y’all wanna see some pics of my son
FA492075-A845-4D78-B6E4-EF79E417EDEF.jpeg
454BC892-D94C-463A-AF23-58C0D729D0D6.jpeg
there he is. I love him.

What are Pokemon Confessions

Is that when you admit that you had a crush on a Numel or something

hey y’all wanna see some pics of my son
there he is. I love him.

Oh yeah? Well my kid is cuter
latest

And when people voice their opinions that Rey is a Mary-Sue (such ignorance) this is totally me:
original.gif

If anyone ever wants to expand their music tastes or listen to something new and epic, consult me! I know about fifty brilliant songs offhand - unusual and usually great to dancing to. And trust me, that is the base criteria for my music list. I need to be sure that I can jump up at any moment lmao

And another thing:
me & adam driver both eat peanut butter - we're spacially bonded yo

Well it is pretty late here(past midnight)
For me, it's about 7:30 a.m. And I always try to go asleep somewhere between 9-10 p.m. Past midnight is unthinkable for me, excluding only special holidays. It has become my golden rule to spend at least two hours without watching any sort of screen before going to bed. You'd be surprised how much that improves the quality of your sleep.

It's not quite midnight here, but I have been having another bout with my sleep disorder. I have not have a good night's sleep since Friday night.
My personal recipe for a good night's sleep is at least two hours of no screen staring and at least one hour of not listening to music before going to bed, plus plenty of exercise and/or walks during the day.

To put it more simply:
Mental calmness + Physical tiredness = Good sleep

I've been exercising. I swam 51 laps on Monday, and 47 laps today. And I took a half hour walk on Tuesday.
The problem is, no matter how tired I actually feel, I cannot fall asleep, and if I try to force myself to fall asleep, I sleep walk.
Wow 47 laps is a lot. I havent swam in a long time so I doubt I could even do like 5 at this point. I wish I could though, its been really hot outside.

The only thing I dont like about swimming is it makes me really hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom