• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could...Let's try.
*Sylveon starts spinning the ends up his feelers, gradually getting faster, until they spin in a blue, moving Sylveon forward faster than walking speed but slower than running speed*

It's working! But how are you feeling? Does it tire you out easily? Or are you feeling fine?

*Sylveon starts spinning the ends up his feelers, gradually getting faster, until they spin in a blue, moving Sylveon forward faster than walking speed but slower than running speed*

It's working! But how are you feeling? Does it tire you out easily? Or are you feeling fine?
Let me try that...
*10 minutes later*
Man, that is exhausting. I'm going back up to rest a bit.

Let me try that...
*10 minutes later*
Man, that is exhausting. I'm going back up to rest a bit.
I'll help you! Excuse me here...

*wraps one of Sylveon's front legs around my neck and helps pull him to the surface, where the air bubble pops, allowing Sylveon to breathe in fresh air*

For a Sylveon, your swimming wasn't half bad! Just master that feeler propeller technique, and you'll be zooming across the waters like no tomorrow!

I'll help you! Excuse me here...

*wraps one of Sylveon's front legs around my neck and helps pull him to the surface, where the air bubble pops, allowing Sylveon to breathe in fresh air*

For a Sylveon, your swimming wasn't half bad! Just master that feeler propeller technique, and you'll be zooming across the waters like no tomorrow!
Sorry, but I'm fine with regular swimming.

*Leafeon returns. The carnivorous plants have been rewarded with flies. She smiles as she notices someone has watered her garden. She goes to sit in the water, her tail splishing the water in a way that produces a relaxing rhythm*

Last edited:
Wait for me!
*Dives in*
*briefly goes up to give Sylveon a new air bubble, then dives down again*
*Leafeon returns. The carnivorous plants have been rewarded with flies. She smiles as she notices someone has watered her garden. She goes to sit in the water, her tail splishing the water in a way that produces a relaxing rhythm*
*With its excellent hearing, Vaporeon hears a relaxing rhythm coming from the surface. He yawns, and settles down at the bottom to listen to the rhythm, curling up and eventually falling asleep.*

*briefly goes up to give Sylveon a new air bubble, then dives down again*

*With its excellent hearing, Vaporeon hears a relaxing rhythm coming from the surface. He yawns, and settles down at the bottom to listen to the rhythm, curling up and eventually falling asleep.*
Oh, hi Sylveon, hi Vaporeon!

Oh, hi Sylveon, hi Vaporeon!
Hello!

Trying to use my feelers to help me swim faster was tiring...I'll take a nap too.
*Swims towards Vaporeon before curling up and falling asleep next to the Water-Type Eeveelution*

Oh yes okay well hello again. I was writing. And being banned. They couldn't handle my whatever-the-hell-I-have. I'd sue them for a hundred million dollars on the grounds of discrimination but sadly I was researching personality disorders and I don't seem to have any...
Sigh.

But now I can write about confabulation, hypomania and disinhibition with a degree of knowingness! Oh frabjous day! Kaloo kalay!

anyway wassup
So we started an Eeveelution day here on RM and we do a lot of weird stuff.
As for me, I played Chrono Trigger, am playing Knigdom Hearts: Birth by sleep (passed Terra campaign and playing currently as Ventus), watched Attack on Titan, Made in Abbyss
and some Breaking Bad episodes with my parents.
Also the movie Gravity. Sandra Bullock and George Clonney are great actors IMO.
As for writing, I have...... even MORE Pokefanfics ideas. I even want to make a PMD fan anime, but that's a far off distant dream.

EDIT 1: BTW, have any of you heard that Arata Liyoshi, the composer for PMD 1&2 wants to release an official OST for these games? I'm insanely overhyped because of this news and I highly hope he succeds.

Last edited:
As for writing, I have...... even MORE Pokefanfics ideas. I even want to make a PMD fan anime, but that's a far off distant dream.
I think you can do it.
EDIT 1: BTW, have any of you heard that Arata Liyoshi, the composer for PMD 1&2 wants to release an official OST for these games? I'm insanely overhyped because of this news and I highly hope he succeds.
That's awesome!

*Curls up along the wateredge*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom